Chapter 12

after 1 hour at the school,we were heading to McDonalds.Kian had already ordered our food and we heard our names so he got up and took the food ''food is here''He said smiling,I gave him a light smile and started eating.''is everything alright?''he asked me confused ''I' horn-um I-I mean I'm hungry,yeah'' what the hell?I just almost said I'm horny?Well I'm kind of..like I would have sex with him right now but WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING,he's fucking andrea?I don't fucking know''You almost said horny''he said smirking,god this kid ''yeah I did..but no-not with you ''i said and he was confused as fuck ''Then with who?The only one you've been is me''he said smiling ''No,I had sex again after you.'' I said jokily and we both laughed.I really need to step up my game,but I really like kian so..

*5 hours later*

me and jc decided to go at a club,just to have fun.''Are you ready babe?''he said kissing my cheeck ''Yeah broother?''I said smiling and he hold my hand and we were heading to Gazi.

When we got inside we saw so many girls dancing and twerking on guy's dicks..damn.I rolled my eyes and then I heard jc telling me something but I wasn't sure what,I saw him going to the bar so I guess he's gonna get us drinks.I sat there waiting for jc till a guy came to me.''Wanna dance?''he looked at me smiling.He was tall,dark brown hair,small lips,tattoos,piercings.gosh..he reminded me of kian,alena.stop thinking about him.I stood up and nodded,''by the way I'm Kai,nice to meet you''he smiled ''I'm Alena''I said smiling too.I started dancing with me as he became closer and closer to me,I spotted Jc looking at us and he gave me the don't-worry look and I saw him going towards a girl and I winked at him knowing what I was meaning.''Wanna go to my place or your place?''Kai asked me.''My place''I said smiling at him and he smirked at me.I know kian will be there but I can't trust him to go to his place..no,no.I texted Jc.

(J=Jc - A=Alena)

A:Hey I'm going to my place with this guy..don't get worried I'm safe

Jc:Ok babe,wear protection ;)

I laughed at his message and closed my phone,Kai placed his hand on my thigh and he starded driving.''What's your adress?''he said looking at me.I told him my adress and he putted it on the GPS.He opened the car lights and I saw him clearly,he really looked like kian,dark brown eyes and hair,tall,piercings,tattoos,nice smile..he's perfect.

When we arrived at my house I saw the lights were on so someone would be there.I guess.He smiled at me and he wrapped his hands around my waist,he made me feel nice,safe.I opened the door and saw kian on the couch sleeping with Andrea.but he woke up,he's not a heavy sleeper.''Alena?''he said in his ''morning'' voice.''Who's that?''he said looking at Kai.''That's Kai,and we're heading to my room bye.''I said grabbing Kai and locked my door.I jumped on him and started kissing him,he kissed back roughly.he grabbed my butt and placed me into the bed.I took off his shirt and I took off mine too.he left sloppy kisses down my neck and boobs.he sucked them and left marks on me.He took his pants off and I knew what he was getting ready for.Should I?I should,fuck kian.I took my jeans off too and we were both in our panties n boxers.he was rubbing his dick to my lady area and we both moaned.I was now on top of him,I was grinding on him as I sucked his neck.he grabbed my butt roughly and I was getting down and down.I took of his boxers and saw he was pretty hard,I quickly took off my panties and slipped into him.I moaned a little loudly and started going up and down really fast.he was a little bigger than kian,but not better.I mean he fucks good but..gosh.He was going really fast as he sucked on my boobs,I screamed and moaned,he moaned too ''I'm gonna cum''he said roughly ''Not inside me''he nodded,and then he got out of me and cummed on my sheets.perfect.We both took deep breaths and I layed in front of him.he smiled at me and kissed my neck ''goodnight babe.'' and we both slept.