Chapter 1

It's time. I'm so nervous..well,I'm happy that I'll be far away from my dad but I'm also so sad that I'm leaving my momma and besties.But I bought a house there which I'm going to be leaving with another one person and I'm kinda of exited and terrified to see who will be.
*at the airport*
No we all saying our goodbye's and my momma left and now I'm with Alex,Bill,Iris.
Iris:"I'll miss you so much,and please text me always.be careful."
She hugged me tightly and started crying as I also did.
Bill: "Alena,be careful there.Ill miss you so so so much.And no boys
"He said laughing and pulling me onto a hug. But now,we need to get going.
*Skipping the flight cuz boring af*
FINALLY! We're here..It's very hot.when we got out of the gate we saw a man holding our names on a paper.That must be our cab driver.
Alex was holding my hand aall the time..As we got into the car,the drive you our home was beautiful,Houston.Oh houston.
As we got into the apartment we saw a girl..That must be our new roommate.
Alena:"Hey! You must be our roommate."I smiled.
Sia:"Hi,I'm sia nice to meet you" she said smiling while checking out Alex..well that's going to be fun.
But I didn't fell any feeling to get me jealous,well that's weird.
After we got the suitcases to our rooms we all went to the living room
Alena:"I'm going to get some coffee,do you guys need anything?"
They both nodded and told me what to buy,and I left.
Houston was such a big town,and I was looking every detail.It was beautiful.
As I got distracted by a small coffee shop I got inside.It was so warm there..it was a little store but it was pretty nice
Jc:"What drink can I get ya?" A boy behind the machine asked me.I saw his little card on his chest..Jc...he's name is Jc.Thats cute.He was cute.
Alena:"Um..I would like a cold chocolate drink,an freddo cappuccino and a lemon tea." I said smiling while looking at him..he was so handsome,with a nice smile and cute hair.
Jc:"Hey um..w-what's your name?"
Alena:"My name is Alena..nice to meet you"
Jc:"Nice to meet you too,are you new here?"
Alena:"Well..yeah I just got here tbh.I came from Greece"
Jc:"GREECE! That's a beautiful country,I always wanted to go there"
Alena:"Well it is but for studies and stuff not the best.."I said laughing.
Jc:"Well since you're new here maybe we'll catch up sometime and get ya around here to learn the town."
Alena:"Yeah sure" I said smiling and giving him my number..I got my stuff and walked out smiling.
Houston.Here I am