Chapter 14

''What about who?''Kian said smiling at me,''I have to stop talking outloud''I said laughing and looking at him.He also laughed and then he became kind of serious.''Are you gonna tell me?''Should I tell him?No,Yes,No,Yes.He has a girlfriend.That was all I thinking,and I was just looking at him,his eyes,he is just perfect.But why would he be in love with me?He doesn't even know me too well?I mean I just lost my virginity with him and just a couple kisses.I am so confused..Then American Boy by  Estelle started playing and I smiled at him while I sang the word ''You'll be my American Boy'' and he shook his head smiling ''and you'll be my Greek girl?''he said almost laughing but I had a frown on my face,''you have your own American girl''I said with a serious face and our smiles and laughs just stopped.''Y-yeah I do-o.''he said looking down and I raised my eyebrow at him.''nothing it's just that..can I trust you on this?''he said looking into my eyes.''Yeah of course you can.''I said and he sighed ''I want to break up with her because I have feelings for someone else,but the problem is that the other doesn't give a shit about me and Andrea will just flip out and start drama all over again and I'm sick of it,then she will remind me times that we were together and then I just..I just get weak and forgive her but..I don't know I'm confused as hell.''He says looking down and then at me.''At first,I think you should talk to her,clear things up and maybe never talk to her again if that helps you so she can't get into your life and ruing things.Second you don't know that,maybe she likes you too.''I said wondering who would that girl be.I really want to ask me but another time I think.''Yeah I guess you are right.I go talk to her now.''he say standing up walking towards the door.Before he leaves the room he turns around and looks at me ''dinner later?''he said looking kinda nervous.nervous?''Yeah sure..what should I wear?''I said looking at him and he smiles ''something casual.but you will show me where to go.''he said and we both laughed as I nodded and he left.I get up quickly and I started getting ready.I just wore my black jeans and a red shirt that was open in the back,I didn't put much makeup on.I tried to keep it natural and I just curled my hair and then I heard Andrea's screaming from the other room.she flipped out.I heard them fighting while she came into my room and slapped me,her eyes were red from crying.what the actual fuck?I decided to not fight her back just not to ruin everything and make it worse than it is.I'll talk to her tomorrow about that but anyways..

(SORRY THAT IT ISN'T A BIG PART BUT I COULDN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT SO I TRIED MY BEST JUST TO POST THIS!!THE ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER.I'M JUST NOT FEELING SO WELL AND I WANT TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP,I NEED TO CLEAR UP MY MIND.MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T BE UP TILL NEXT WEEK.I'M SOO SORRY BUT I NEED TO GET OFF OF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.SO YEAH:) )