1

"When do you think it'll be all over?" I whispered.

"I...I don't know." He whispered back, lightly stroking my hair. I snuggled closer to George.

"Do you have to go tonight?" George shifted himself so he can look at me.

"You know I have to. I promise I'll be safe. I'll come back to you."

"Promise?" He lightly smiled.

"I promise." He told me before kissing me softly on the lips.

-

They've all left at nightfall. I paced back and forth in the living room of the burrow. Mrs. Weasley was cleaning in the kitchen to distract herself.

"Have a seat dear. Would you like some tea?" Mrs. Weasley asked me worriedly. I looked at her before shaking my head.

"No thank you." I told her before I resumed my pacing.

A small clink drew my attention away from pacing. A cup of tea was on the table, you can see the steam rising from the cup. I sighed to myself before walking over and sitting in a chair. I picked up the cup and took a sip sighing in content as the hot liquid slid down my throat.

I really hope everyone is okay especially Aunt Tonks because she pregnant! As happy as I am about getting a cousin I'm worried because of everything that's going on. But then again maybe it's because of what's going on is the perfect time to have him or her.

The thought of having a baby cousin made me smile. Babies are too cute! I hope it's a girl.

Uncle Remus has asked my to be the babies god mother! I told him I would be honored to be my cousins god mother but I don't particularly understand why me because I'm already he/she's cousin but then again it's hard to trust people these day I guess.

A spark of green light flashed before my eyes. It was Voldemort and Harry. They were fighting. Harry had the upper hand as Voldemort shocked the power lines.

"Anna!" Someone's voice yelled. I snapped out of it as I was surrounded by fire. It went out instantly. I stood up from the table.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Weasley, I-I..." I stuttered. She pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay dear." She told me. I heard an engine in the distance which caught not only mine but Mrs. Weasley's attention also.

I ran out followed by Ginny and Mrs. Weasley.

"Hagrid." Mrs. Weasley exclaimed. "What happened? Where are the others?"

"Is no one else back?" Harry asked.

"They got the run on us right from the start. We didn't stand a chance."

"Oh. Goodness at least you two are all right."

"The Death Eaters were waiting for us. It was an ambush." Hagrid explained following Mrs Weasley into the house.

I heard a shout along with a bright light. "Quick" I saw Uncle Remus helping someone walk. The person looked like Harry still so I didn't know who it was. They had blood gushing out of their ear. Harry quickly helped. I saw the person grow taller and red hair form.

"Oh merlin." I whispered in horror as I quickly followed them into the Burrow. I quickly ran over once he was on the couch. "George." I said grabbing his hand.

"Lupin what are you doing?" Hagrid exclaimed. I glanced over my shoulder as Uncle Remus had Harry pinned to the wall with his wand out.

"What was the creature that sat in corner of my office the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?"

"Are you mad?" Harry yelled.

"What creature!" Uncle Remus shouted.

"A grindylow!" He eyes Harry for a moment before releasing him.

"We've been betrayed." Uncle Remus stated. "Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an impostor." Another burst of light was seen. Uncle Remus rushed out of the house with Harry following. I stayed put with George.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him. He weakly smirked.

"Holey." I mentally face palmed.

"Only you." I whispered.

Fred dropped down besides me with Mr. Weasley behind him.

"How are you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked.

"Saint like." He whispered.

"Come again?" Fred asked confused.

"Saint like. I'm holey. I'm holey Fred. Get it?" George asked his brother pointing to his ear.

"Out of the whole wide world of ear related humor you go for 'I'm holey.' That's pathetic." Fred said with a smile.

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you." George told Fred.

Bill Weasley stepped through.

"Mad-eye's dead." He announced. The room fell silent. "Madungus took one look at Voldemort and disapperated."

_______________________

Yay, first chapter posted. And luckily for me Anna isn't in Deathly Hollows Part 1 that much so I'll get through that quickly and then on to Deathly Hollows Part 2

Vote/Comment