3

"You should head back out there before anyone notices you being gone for too long." Mum said sniffling a bit. I pulled back from her.

"Wait aren't you-"

"No." She stated before shaking her head. "I can't. At least not now. It's not safe for you to be around me not with Voldemort after me."

"He's after me too!" I argued. She placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I know but it's too risky. You'll be safe here with you uncle and all of your friends. They'll protect you."

"They can protect you too." I told her as tears slid down my face. She wiped them away.

"It's better this way for right now. We'll meet again in the future I promise." She said walking past me.

"Wait!" I yelled grabbing her arm. She looked back at me.

"Dad.....do you know about dad?" I quickly asked. I saw her eyes darken.

"Yes." She said. "Bellatrix Lestrange....I hated that bitch ever since the moment I met her years ago." She darkly chuckled as I released her arm. "She'll pay, don't worry about that." Mum told me before leaving me alone in the shed.

I walked out of there with Uncle Remus waiting for me outside. He didn't say anything as we walked to where the wedding was taking place seeing as it's about to begin.

I sat between Fred and George. The music began to play. We all stood to look back at Fleur who walked down the aisle.

-

I sat at a table as Fleaur and Bill danced just as people started jointing the dance floor dancing with their significant others or with friends. I chuckled as Luna dragged Ron out to dance.

"Malady." A voice spoke behind me. I smirked and shifted in my seat so I looked up at George. He mockingly bowed with a smirk of his own. "Would malady like to dance?" He asked holding his hand out for me. I placed my hand in his.

"She would."

Grinning he pulled me up out of the seat, as he did so I bumped into his chest, I felt my face tinge pink. We walked to the dance floor. George twirled me before he pulled me to him as we began to dance.

I gasped in surprise as he suddenly dipped me, pulling me back up my lips met his. I had to slightly be on my tippy toes to kiss him.

The party suddenly quieted down as a Patronus entered the room illuminating the room as I heard Kingsleys voice speak.

"The Ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming."

The whole room turned into chaos as wizards and witches ran around dissaperated. Death Eaters apparated here setting fire to the tent. I quickly pulled my wand out.

I threw spell at one only them. I was tugged back as arms wrapped around me.

"You're coming with me!" A death eater sneered as j was dragged back.

"No!" I yelled struggling in his grip.

"Petrificus Totalus!" The man who grabbed me dropped to the ground. I sighed in relief. "Come on let's go!" George yelled through the commotion. I nodded grabbing his hand as we ran and helped his family. I noticed the trio were gone. I wasn't surprised.

"Get out of here!" Uncle Remus shouted. "They're here for you! You must leave!" He told me, before I could protest he yelled. "Now!"

I nodded and I felt myself being pulled apart as I apparated.

-

Today was supposed to be a happy day and those bloody Death Eaters ruined it and one of the reasons they were there were because of me. It isn't safe for me to around everyone either.

I was running through a forest in my animagus form.

I don't know where I'm going to go but I know it isn't safe for me to be with my friends and family anymore.

So I'll run for now....I have to.

_______________
Vote/Comment