Epilogue

This chapter is probably going to suck butt and I'm sorry for that. -,-

19 years later

"Fred are you ready?" I asked.

"I'm not Fred he's Fred." He stated pointing to his brother. I sighed.

"Honestly woman and you call yourself our mother." The twins say at the same time. 

"I'm sorry Remus." I said with a sigh. They smirked.

"I'm only kidding I am Fred." Fred said running past me with Remus in tow. I shook my head as I walked over to the stairs.

"Girls let's go!" I shouted.

"Coming!" I heard to voices say. I glanced over and saw Cedric playing with a knife. I rushed over and took the knife from him.

"Cedric Lydall Weasley we do NOT play with knives." I say sternly. He just smiled innocently at me with his doe eyes. I picked him up just as the girls came down.

"I'm gonna try out for Quidditch this year mum!" My youngest daughter Silver beamed. I smiled.

"That's nice dear. Now where's your sister?" I asked her. 

"Probably reading again, I mean I guess that's typical for a Ravenclaw." I was going to say something when George walked into the room.

"Is everyone ready?" He asked. I sighed.

"Nymphandora is still upstairs." I told him. I heard a small explosion from the kitchen.

"Remus Severus Weasley!" I yelled as George yelled.

"Fred Orion Weasley!"

They both walked out covered in red and gold dust. 

"They certainly are our kids." George commented. I cracked a smile as I waved my wand to clean the mess.

We all waited in the hall as my eldest child Nymphandora came down.

"There you are now let's go!"

-

A lot of people were at the station which was always expected.

A lot of children were saying goodbye to their parents. "Okay you 4 come here." I said squishing them into a hug.

"Darling I think they need to breathe." George whispered in my ear. I released my children.

"Fred and Remus I better not receive a letter from your headmaster again. And please try to keep the detentions to a minimal?" They both grinned at me.

"Whatever you say mum." They say in unison before both kissing me on the cheek and hugging their father and going onto the train. Silver hugged both George and I.

"I know you'll make the team sweetheart." He said to her. I smiled.

"I'm going to be a Chaser. Like you mum!" She exclaimed.

"Silver!" A familiar red head shouted. Silver smiled and waved at her friend and said goodbye before joining her friend. Nymphandora left to join her friends so it was just George, Cedric and I.

We watched as the train started to take off. Our children waving to us from the windows. I smiled.

George wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." George whispered kissing my temple. I smiled. I opened my mouth to say something but-

"I wuv mummy more!" Cedric stated loudly while holding onto my leg. I giggled as George smiled bending down and picked up Cedric.

"No I believe I love Mummy more." George playfully argued back. Cedric shook his head.

"Nuh uh."

"Yea huh." I shook my head.

"George he's 3." I stated. George smiled at me before swooping in for a quick kiss.

____________________________________

Annabelle's and George's Children

Nymphandora Lavender Weasley: 16; Sixth Year; Ravenclaw; long red hair, brown eyes

Fred Orion Weasley & Remus Severus Weasley: 13; Third Year; Gryffindor; short red hair; blue eyes

Silver Andromeda Weasley: 12; Second year; Slytherin; long dark brown hair; blue eyes

Cedric Lydall Weasley: 3; Brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes.

And this is the end of Anna's story. I am honestly proud of myself for this book. I've started this book i believe the end of my Freshmen year (I'm going into my Junior year in 3-4 weeks) And it was on my other account which I no longer go on to and transferred it to this account and I wasn't sure on if I should keep it or delete it but I'm glad I kept it and I couldn't of made it this far without you lovely readers and I'm grateful for you guys!

And I hope you've enjoyed the My Little Annabelle Series! I have a prequel to this called The Other Maraurder and idk when I'm going to work on it honestly but anyways I guess this is goodbye for now.

Vote/ Comment