2

"George why is there a toothbrush in your ear?" I asked as I passed Harry on the way to the kitchen.

"Morning." George replied. "And because it makes me look like an alien." He responded with poking it. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Mind zipping me up?" I asked turning my back to him.

"Sure." I hear him say. I shivered as I felt his cod ginger run down my back.

"George don't do that your hands are cold!" I scolded him but I felt my face heat up. He chuckled.

"Yes ma'm." He said pulling the zipper up. I turned around about to speak but found his lips on mine instead.

"I love you." He whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered back. George smirked.

"All right enough you two. Georgie come on they need our help setting up outside!" Fred stated. George rolled his eyes.

"Perfect timing Freddie." George said sarcastically, walking over to Fred. Fred grinned.

"I try." I shook my head as they started to wrestle.

-
With a wave of her wand Mrs. Weasley had everything set up on the inside of the tent. Inside the burrow the minister of magic had to speak to Harry, Ron and Hermione. I'm not sure as to why yet.

"Anna." I turned around to see Uncle Remus at the entrance of the tent. "Take a walk with me." I nodded and followed him out.

"Did you need to speak to me or something?" I asked him as we walked towards Mr. Weasley's shed.

"No but someone else did." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who?" I asked as he stopped walking, gesturing to the shed.

"Their in there." He told me. I looked at him wearily before walking into the shed. Inside stood a woman with her back facing me. Once the door clicked shut the woman turned around. I tensed up. I reached for my wand in my boot. She sighed.

"There's no need for that sweetheart." She told me before sighing. "I know you're still mad because of what happened the last time we saw each other and I don't expect you to understand but-"

"Snape betrayed us" I yelled. "He killed Dumbledore and-"

"You almost killed Severus" She yelled before her face softened. "This is what Voldemort wants." She whispered. "Maybe you do have the right to be mad at me. You can hate me if you'd like but their's no way I am letting you get into his clutches." She said cupping my face. I tensed slightly. "I'm sorry." She said as tears sprung to her eyes. "I'm so sorry darling." She pulled me to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Mum." I whispered as tears of my own slid down my face. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry too."

_______________________

Vote/Comment