1) What I thought was the biggest hit

Hi guys! This is my first book! I don't say that it will be fantastic, but at least I don't think that it will be horrible!
My spelling isn't fantastic so please just point out the mistakes if you can and I'll correct myself.

What I thought was the biggest hit - Chapter 1
I used to have a pretty good life, not always perfect but most of the times. I had some bad days, for example when my cat died (Lucky was hit by a car.  Not so lucky after all). I used to think that it can't be worse but then I found out I was adopted.

It was the Sunday after my 15th birthday and I was in the kitchen with what I thought were my biological parents. I was sitting at the bar, and spinning on the chair when my mom told me.
"Ember, we have to tell you something. Could you please stop spinning?  Please!"she said.
I stopped and then turned to face them leaving the apple pie that I was eating on the bar.
"Yes mom. What is it?"
"We believe that you are old enough to understand what we have to tell you" my dad said.
"Ok, what is it?"
"When I was a little bit older than you I found out I couldn't have a baby. When your father proposed to me, I told him and he said it wasn't a problem, so we married. We thought of adopting a baby, but one day we heard the doorbell ring.
When we opened the door, we found a basket on our porch.  We thought it was another welcome gift from a neighbor as we have just moved in so we took it. Instead, in the basket there was a little baby and a letter. You were only 6 months old. You were so small and beautiful. The letter was addressed to me and your father. It said that your name was Ember and that you were in danger with your biological family. We were told that somebody will come for you someday but it never happened."my mom say.
"You are telling me that you aren't my mother and that dad isn't actually my father???"
"That's right. But that doesn't mean that we don't love you. For us you are the most important thing we have."my father said in a calm voice which usually helps me calm down, but not this time.
"You've lied to me all this time. How could you do something like that to me? How could I trust you now?"I practically yelled at them.
"Ember! Calm down!"mother ordered.
"Don't you tell me what to do! You're not my mother!"I snapped at her. While getting of the chair and storming out of the kitchen.
I went inside my room and locked the door. For a whole week I got in and out through my window. I didn't eat at home and I've only used the bathroom when my so called parents weren't at home or they were asleep. They sort of understood me because they didn't panic, they didn't take my door nor did they try to change my mind.
In the end, it looked like they knew me more than I gave them credit. After a week I've started to use the house again but it took me a month to start speaking to them. I was feeling really guilty for my behaviour and I apologised but even so, we were still distant with each other

A year has passed since then and things haven't gone back to the way they were, not totally. I don't think that my relationship with my them will ever be the same as it was before I found out I was adopted.
So now my life wasn't really perfect but I never thought that there was something so big going to hit me again.
Now that I think back. I should have known my lesson and expect that every new year of my life comes with this amazing new truth that I have to learn.
Who needs to have a nice "sweet sixteen" birthday, not me, that's for sure.
End of chapter 1

Ok so this was chapter 1, there will be more of this story this week.
I'm sorry that I keep the chapters short but I find it easier this way to write them.
I hope you liked it.
Please vote and comment.
Photos and videos for the chapter will come this week for sure.
Vote!
Comment!