Chapter two

A/N: wanna see what will happen when these two are alone? Then read on!

------------------------------------------------------

Caspar thought this was his lucky day. First, the worst pair of people he had ever had the displeasure to know we're finally moving out. Out and away from him.

Second, his friend Will had texted him earlier saying he was back in London and ready to party.

And finally, Joe. The boy was not only the cutest, most mischievous looking boy he had ever laid eyes on, but he was also a tease, as he was beginning to notice.

His first hint was the way he presented himself to Caspar, pretending he never checked the blond out. Caspar played along, and the greeting and meeting went smoothly around their co-workers. Until everyone got momentarily distracted and Joe attacked, getting a little too close to Caspar and whispering a hi to his neck.

The shorter boy then resumed his "Yes very nice knowing you" façade and Caspar couldn't fight the smirk plastered on his face. He could sense it was going to be a good day.

His second hint was when he was showing Joe the break room, and Joe offered to get him a coffee from the coffee machine.

"Do you like it sweet or bitter? Joe asked. But Caspar knew the question had another meaning.

He decided to play along, again. But with a Caspar Lee twist

"I like it hard" he said, and Joe's eyes popped up like plates "I mean, bitter"

It was a beautiful sight, Joe with a blush and a knowing look on his eyes, resting against the counter, the coffee forgotten long ago. Caspar smiled.

If Joe wanted to be a tease, he could be too.

It came to Caspar's attention that Joe had his own cup of coffee on his hand but that his was getting cold on the counter, and it was just behind Joe.

He looked at Joe, and God those eyes were just too beautiful to be legal. He quickly stole a glance to the door, still closed. The windows had the lids on (unlike his own gigantic window back at his apartment)

With ease he got closer to Joe and felt him tense, gripping the cup harder but still looking up at him. Caspar felt Joe's hand on his waist, resting, and it gave him the courage to finish the last part of his plan.

He was closer to Joe now, bending over so his face was inches from his and he moved his arm around Joe's waist, bringing him closer. Joe looked up at him and Caspar smiled, inching closer to his face.

Joe's lips were parted and his eyes were staring at Caspar's. And then it happened all too quickly:

Caspar moved the arm he was holding Joe with, and grabbed the cup of coffee behind him. All while smiling down at Joe and putting some much needed space between them. Joe didn't even get a peck in the lips. Caspar then sipped his coffee, not bothering to hide his amused smile.

Joe was shocked. His face was crunched up and he was shaking his head in disbelief.

"Fucking tease" he said and laughed, and so did Caspar.

He saw Joe moving closer to him, and he hoped this time he would kiss him.

And then the door sprung open and in came a guy Caspar loved dearly, but whom right now he wanted to skin alive. He settled for sipping his disgustingly bitter coffee and nodded at him.

Joe, who looked laid back and cool as always, was smiling fondly at Alfie and went in for a hug.

"ALF! I was wondering where you were" said Joe, much to Caspar's confusion "You weren't there to meet me as you said"

Alfie was a guy blessed with an easy smile and even easier laughs "ah yeah, sorry about that's lil bro, I was caught up in something" he laughed.

"Sup Casp? Have you met Joe yet? He just moved to London" Alfie smiled and so Caspar did too "yeah yeah I met him. I'm giving him a tour around"

Alfie's smile grew wider and he slapped Caspar on the shoulder.

"Ah that's nice. If you stick with this guy, Joe, you're bound to have a good time" and maybe Alfie missed it, but Caspar didn't miss the blush on Joe's cheeks. Caspar gave Alfie a side hug.

"Anyway I'm glad you met him, did Zoe present you two? Of course she did! Silly me" Alfie said, and Caspar was a bit confused now "How could she not present you to her little brother?"

Caspar's world stopped spinning. Every bird ceased to sing and he was pretty sure someone died when Alfie finished his sentence.

Zoe's brother? Was he fucking kidding? He looked over at Joe who smiled sheepishly.

No way he had just gotten himself into this mess, because Zoe was not against work dating (or sleeping around) but she was protective over her family.

And Joe was her little brother.

Of fucking course he was! He had read his name tag assoon as he had  laid eyes on him. Joe sugg. Caspar should've known, but he was an idiot.

This wasn't his lucky day.