Chapter fifteen

A/N: biweekly updates are a thing now
--------------------------------------------

Sometimes all you need is for the right person to come punch you in the face.

So when Caspar came in, eyes red and veins popping out of his neck, he didn't quite walk away.

Not like he taunted Caspar either, no. He didn't get up and ask for Caspar to beat the shit out of him, but, he didn't quite stop him either. He didn't really react, even though he knew what was to happen. Even though he knew something was up, and up to no good.

"You did it," he spoke coldly and his nostrils flared. He wondered if his eyes had always been this ice cold blue, or if he had ever looked at him with such hatred and rage. But he deserved it, didn't he?

After all, he had hit Joseph Sugg in the head with a stapler. Maybe he should've thought it twice before doing it. Maybe he could've tried to breathe, maybe, maybe.

But all maybes were over used and faded and honestly nobody would care when he was 10 feet underground, so it didn't really matter, did it? There comes a time when you need to face your mistakes.

Sometimes he felt like the villain. He kind of was, anyway. At least for now, at least
Sometimes, all you need is to get up and do what's meant to happen.

"I mean, I'm not even angry because of what you did, you know?" He continued, and he waited patiently as he walked like a caged animal around the closed room.

"Like, it was so childish to throw a stapler at him. Who cares! He's not even hurt," he said, but his eyes were still cold and he didn't dare look at him for too long.

He deserved this, anyway.

And Caspar knew why.

It wasn't because of a punch or a stapler being thrown, and it definitely wasn't because his baby boy was hurt.

But because it had been because he took a side. And honestly, who could blame him for taking that side? What was he supposed to do, not take his boyfriends side? Let that beautiful excuse of a man talk to him that way? No. Besides, CASPAR had hurt him before.

It had been time someone hurt Caspar now.

Then again, was the little, innocent baby brother of his boss at fault here?

Maybe, he thought. After all, he was messing around with Caspar Lee.

Caspar scoffed, looking at him with disbelief and recognition and it was oh, so much. "You did it to hurt me," he said "not him, but me,"

"And I want to hurt you back, God I want to hurt you back so bad. But I know that is not correct and I shouldn't do that and I just. I don't want to hurt you, but I do,"

He stayed quiet.

"Does that make sense?" He whispered, and in his heart he felt admiration for this boy who was angry at him, but still cared for his opinion as he always had before.

Caspar shook his head, and lifted his hand to point a large finger at him, his face bellowing rage. But still, he did and said nothing, and as he lowered his hand, he walked out of the room.