Chapter 1

\\ Elizabeth \\

Unknown: hey

Me: who the hell are you

Unknown: damn. that hurt.

Me: what do you expect, you could be a creep. i don't even know your name.

Unknown: but I'm not a creep. i promise.

Me: and what makes you think i believe you, bitch?

Creep: don't judge a book by its cover.

Me: don't tell me what to do.

Creep: but you're being really rude. you don't even know me. i could be really nice. you never know.

Me: why would i wanna know someone like you? and my rudeness is none of your business, thank you very much. 

Creep: because i'm a really nice person once you get to know me, and also, you should be nice, too.

Me: didn't i tell you not to tell me what to do? and i am being nice.

Bitchacho: no you're not. And fine. I'll stop telling you what to do if you actually start being nice to me.

Me: i have yet to be rude to you. and you won't even tell me your name, so why should i?

Bitchacho: all you need to know is that i'm a nice person. and that's nice? damn. i don't wanna know what your version of rude is.

Me: i will be the judge of that thank you. and it is nice. you would know if it was rude.

Bitchacho: damn. okay. sassy. i see how it is.

Me: and that is how it will stay until you tell me your name. ps you love it

\\ Luke \\

Beautiful: and that is how it will stay until you tell me your name. ps you love it

Me: well, i'll at least tell you what my name starts with if you really want to know. ps i sort of do tbh.

Beautiful: if it'll make you feel better, i guess you can tell me. ps you know it ;-)

Me: okay. L.

Beautiful: L as in loser, i like it.

Me: sure, whatever makes you happy. i guess i'm a loser now.

Beautiful: finally, we agree on something. 

Me: damn. okay then. well, i really like your name.

Beautiful: but i haven't told you my name.

Me: oh don't worry. i already know it.

Beautiful: wth that's creepy asf. how

Me: well, i have my sources.

Beautiful: lmao what sources

Me: why does it matter?

Ugh, if only i could tell you the truth, but it's just way too early.

Gorgeous: gosh, i don't know, let's think. if some creep started texting you and said he or she knew your name but won't tell you how they got it, you think they'd start to question you.

Me: well, all you need to know right now is that i really like the name Elizabeth.

Gorgeous: i would like to change your name to L for luNATIC.

Me: damn. okay. i think i liked loser better.

Why can't you just trust me, though?

Gorgeous: whatever makes you feel better.

Me: oh sorry. i have to go. i'll talk to you later, okay? i'm moving and have to unload my stuff.

Gorgeous: same, my mom wants me to go meet our new neighbors, yAYYYYY. i bet they're lame as hell tbh. honestly, you're probably better than them.

I can't wait to meet you.

Me: aw, thanks.

Gorgeous: don't get used to it. i'm just being nice, like i told you. :-)

Me: fine.

Me: oh shit. my parents are yelling at me now. i seriously have to go. bye, Elizabeth.

Gorgeous: bye, felicia.

++

Thanks for reading!! :)

Love, Maddie and Stacy xx