Chapter 7

\\ Elizabeth \\

Holy shit. Could a boy look any finer?

"Hi." Luke threw his hand in his pocket with a little smile.

"Hi, um, you look great, Luke. Ready to go?"

"Yes I am. And you look gorgeous." he said, kissing the top of my hand.

Am I bLUSHING?

"Aw, thanks."

I let him take my hand and lead me into his car. He opened the door for me.

What a gentleman!

"So, where to?"

"Just take a right up here and it will be right on your left."

When they got to the coffee shop, they saw Daniel there.

Shit.

"Let's go somewhere else." I tried to convince him to leave, but he wouldn't listen to me.

"It's okay. We'll just sit outside."

I sighed. I tried not to make eye contact with Daniel. Thank God it worked. He didn't even see us.

"What would you like?" the barista asked us.

We ordered our drinks and I tried to pay, but he stopped me.

"I got this. Don't worry about it."

I blushed.

"You're sure?" I asked, brushing my hand against his before he took the bill.

He looked down and slightly smiled. "Yes, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't have to pay on a date."

I blushed again.

We went outside, still trying to avoid eye contact with Daniel.

"Damn. You look so gorgeous." he said.

I keep blushing! He is so sweet!

"Thank you." I said with a little smile.

"You are so welcome." the way he looked at me was the way that every girl dreams that their man will look at them.

Just then, Daniel walked out and over to our table.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. If it isn't Elizabeth and the new guy!" he said to us.

"Just leave us alone, Daniel." I said, looking down.

"Yeah, get out of here." Luke said, standing up.

"Or what? You're going to fight me again? Remember when I beat the shit out of you today? I wouldn't mind doing it again." he said, raising his fist up.

I stood up and stopped them. "Hey! Daniel, leave us tf alone! I broke up with you already! Just stop! And Luke, you don't have to do this. I can handle him on my own." I whispered to Luke. He gave Daniel a dirty look.

"Daniel, get out of here, now!" I screamed. He finally left.

Thank God.

"Hey, are you okay? You didn't have to do that for me, you know." I told Luke, taking his hand.

He sighed, looking down at our hands touching. "I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"I appreciate that, but, here's the thing, I don't want you to get hurt, I won't let you, I can't."

"What does that mean?" He laughed lightly.

"Sorry, that came out wrong." I looked away, but not before I saw the hurt look in his eyes.

"No, don't worry. It's okay, I liked it." He wrapped me in one of if not the best hugs I have ever gotten.

It was one of those hugs where you don't want to let go and neither does he because you feel so comfortable and safe and protected when you're together that you don't want it to ever end. It is a hug of happiness, warmth, love, and everything good in the world.

But I won't ever tell him that.

++

Ok this chapter was so adorable and we loved writing it omg!! We hope you enjoyed it!! There's still a lot more to come!! :)

We love y'all!! <3

Love, Maddie and Stacy xx