Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Ryan's POV~

"So are we just gonna sit here or are we gonna go to class?" I look at Tyler a bit annoyed as he stares at a girl running in a skirt.

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, go on ahead, I'll see you in class....." Tyler catches a glimpse of the girl's panties and smirks as he begins to follow her.

I watch as Kellin grabs Tyler's shirt collar pulling him to the table. "We're not leaving till we get our order of business done." Kellin says as he sits Tyler back down.

"But bro..... Come on..." Tyler looks down as the girl turns a corner and disappears from view.

"Shut up Tyler it involves a girl." Kellin smirks. "You all know about the new girl correct?"

I nod, "The cute brunette with soft brown eyes?" I try to think of her name. What was it..?

"Yeah I remember her. Max right?" Tyler says as his eyes gleam mischievously.

"That's correct, Tyler. Now how many have already developed a little crush?" Kellin looks around.

"I don't do crushes. I'm more of a hit it and quit it guy, hehe." Tyler snickers as he stands.

I slap him on the back of the head. "Shut up, mate. You stare at her more than any of the other girls here, you're hooked."

"So what if I am? She's gorgeous, and she's the only girl in here that I haven't hooked up with at least once," Tyler said looking slightly offended and hiding his embarrassment.

"So I guess Tyler and I have a crush," I turn to Tyler. "Don't deny it mate, you never complimented your lovers before. Now what about you and Eli?"

"One, they're not lovers, they're hookups. And two, I so do not have a crush on her, I just wanna tap that sweet ass," said Tyler dismissively.

"Liar, well I do like her, she's a lot cuter when she blushes," Kellin replied "what about you Eli?"

"Oh please, you've never seen her blush. But you'll see her do more than blush after I talk to her," Tyler winks and smirks as he stands.

I punch Tyler in the face. "I told you time and time again, don't you dare diss a lady or even talk like that about her, also wasn't she the one who ignored you when you asked her out?"

"Y-yeah I have a crush on her," Eli said looking down in embarrassment.

"What the fuck bro?! I'm not dissing her. I just said I wanted to tap that, and shut up. She was just thinking about it is all," Tyler said defensively.

I chuckled with Kellin "Sure she was thinking about it.." We both start laughing.

"Grr, shut up losers," Tyler stood and started walking away.

Kellin stops him "Okay since we all have a chance with her how about we make this interesting?"

"Interesting how?" Tyler looked at Kellin intrigued by what he said.

"Well we'll make a bet. Whoever gets the girl wins her heart and $100." Kellin smiles.

"Sh-she shouldn't be some prize to win.... Sh-she should be treasured and respected," Eli said getting upset at the others.

"I agree with Eli here, Kellin." I said a bit pissed at what Kellin is saying.

"Oh come on we all want to spend time with her too." Kellin smiles. "Who's in?"

"I'm balls deep in," Tyler said with a stupid grin on his face.

"Don't make it disgusting Tyler, but I would like to spend time with her... Sure, why not?" I nod in agreement.