19

Lucas's point of view

I honestly didn't believe a word Zay said last night.He wasn't coming to New York he was probably making all that up or..maybe he was drunk too...But anyway,He isn't coming.Hopfully...
I walked down the halls of Abigail Adams highschool until I reached My favorite class of the day..Mr.Matthews history class.
"You!"Mr.Matthews pointed at me as I walked in.I sat behind Maya and looked at him.
"Me?"I asked and Mr.Matthews nodded."You little-"
"Dad!"Riley called out.Mr.Matthews looked at his daughter than at me,then at Maya.

"Evil!"he pointed at me."How dare you kiss my daughter-"
Everyone gasped.Wow,this was so intense.
I looked around and blushed."Sir,you're kinda embarrassing me-"
"You deserve it"Maya said and I looked at her.She looked at me.Our eyes met.Maya looked away as the door opened and everyone looked at the guy standing there.He handed a folder to Mr.Matthews and smiled at the class.Mr.Matthews opened it and read
"Isaiah Babineaux-"
"But you can call me zay"Zay said and smirked at the girls in the back.They all giggled.
"Oh and look at this teach-"Zay said and pointed at the piece of paper Matthews was holding,"🎶D D D D D D F🎶"Zay sang and Maya chuckled.
"I know that song!"Maya said happily and I smiled.

"Alright class,New student Zay Babineaux!"Mr.Matthews said and Zay smirked."Zay,take a seat behind...um..Friar".
"Yay,my buddy"Zay said and sat behind me,I couldn't be more embarrassed today.
Time passed and I was finally about to ask Zay-
"What the fuck are you doing here?"I asked and crossed my arms.Obviously angry.
"I told you yesterday I came to be here to be by your side man,and help you with your problems!"Zay said and put his arm around me."plus,My parents really wanted to move to New York..this place is awesome!".

"Yeah yeah"I said and smirked."So what are you going to do to solve my problems?"
"Gather all your friends up in one place and talk..later today"Zay smiled."It's the best I got"
"Fine"I said and got out my phone,I texted all of them separately."I can't believe I'm doing this"I said but smiled as Zay and me started a conversation.