37

A/n.I update when I'm bored.Hope you like it,I find it crappy.
Maya's point of view

"Ms.Hart,you've been really out of focus lately "Mr.Johnson said as he walked towards me,"Don't you think I know that?"I asked and glared at him.He took a look at my painting,which was blank.He looked back at me and shook his head."You know this art project is very important,half your grade for the whole year-"
"You always say that to scare us"I said and crossed my arms."I don't care about this stupid art project"I said and threw the paintbrush on the floor.Riley looked at me with her worried face.And so did mr.Johnson as he picked up the paintbrush.

"Something is making you feel this way."Mr.Johnson said.I rolled my eyes."This project is due tomorrow but I guess I can give you two more days,I want you to show it to me when your done,for now...This is incomplete"he said and looked at Riley next.
"Really?"He asked.Riley looked at her purple cat.
"He's confused!"Riley said."Don't listen to that meanie,Mr.Snuggles"
Mr.Johnson rolled his eyes and walked away.I smiled at Riley and she smiled at me.
"Are you going to be okay?"Riley asked and I nodded.
"I'm always okay"I said and waited for the period to end.The bell rang soon after.

The whole group was by my locker except one person.Friar.
Everyone in my group got quiet,even Zay.
"Maya..."Said Lucas as he approached me,I backed up against my locker instantly.
"Sup Bucky mcboing boing"I teased as Riley giggled a bit.Or was that Zay?
"Bucky mcboing boing?"Zay and Farkle asked Lucas and laughed.Lucas looked at me.
"Maya,this names your calling me are killing my street cred"Lucas said.
I smirked."Aww,and what will you like me to call you?"
"I like you to call me,Maddog"Lucas said and I laughed.
"But you don't seem like a maddog to me"I said.Lucas got closer.
"Well,what do I seem like to you?"Lucas asked.
"You know that lamb that Mary had?"I asked.Lucas rolled his eyes.

"I don't like the way that this is going...Oh my god,you're so confusing"Lucas said and crossed his arms.
"Um,Excuse me,but how am I confusing?"I asked and glared at Lucas,making him smirk.Lucas rolled his eyes,what the hell is his problem now.

"Well,back in the party,you go off running with no explanation and I get a text from Riley saying that you've been crying about me all night,and a death threat from Farkle"Lucas said and Farkle shrugged and gave me a thumbs up."I've been worried sick all night,and now you're teasing me like nothing happened and it's so confusing,Goddamn it,Hart"

"For your information,I don't cry for guys like you"I said and clutched my first.My teeth were gritted."I don't cry for fuckboys"
"Is that what you see me as?"Lucas asked and we all laughed.
"That's what you've been acting like all year,man"Zay said and looked at Lucas,"Fuckboy Lucas is not my friend,Lucas Friar is..man,where did he go?".

Lucas turned back to me."Maya..I don't want you to see me as a fuckboy-"
"Oh,well you are!"I yelled at him,"I can't believe I wasted my tears on you,thinking you were different then the boys that go here,how could I be so wrong!".
"Maya,don't say that!"Lucas yelled back."I'm not a fuckboy,and I know I hurt you-"
"Yes,YOU DID!"I shouted,"All you ever did was come to our lives and hurt each and every one of us,Just leave Lucas,Fuckboy Friar-"
Just then,I flinched as Lucas grabbed my arm and gripped it harder by the second.
"You're going to regret,saying that"Lucas said,his green eyes now looked angry,I gulped.
Zay quickly pushed Lucas away and looked at me,"Be carful,You won't want Texas Lucas ever coming back again-"

"Texas Lucas?"Farkle asked.Looking unsure.And worried as he came next to me.
"What happened in Texas?"I asked Lucas but he and Zay were arguing.Zay looked back at me and shook his head."The only thing i can say,it's why he got expelled from school"
"You got expelled?"Riley asked."You told me your parents were just coming to New York because they had relatives here!!".

"You lied!"Farkle yelled."What was the real reason you got expelled,Tell us!"
Lucas looked at us with guilt before he started to run away.