42

A/n three or four more chapters until it all ends..thank god

Lucas Friar's point of view

"HhhaaaHurrr"Maya yelled as she left the room for like,the hundredth time.I rolled my eyes and put on a red,plaid shirt and some jeans and a cowboy hat.Today was our last day in Texas and I still haven't fixed any SHIT at all.I left the room too to find the class.Today was a free day and I was spending it at my pappy joes house.
But first,I had to catch up with Maya.
I was glad she stopped by Riley's room,I was about to catch up and make her look at me.
"Maya,please talk to me-"
"No Lucas,go away!"

"Hey..you guys?"Riley calmly asked over our arguing.We both looked at Riley and said
"What!"at the same time,only making me glare at Maya and Maya glare at me.
"Zay told us we should all hang out at This..cowboy dancing place,I don't know"Riley said and shrugged.Chubbies."But he said it'll be fun,it starts at 5,see you there!"she said and closed her door.I looked at Maya and she crossed her arms,she started walking away.

"Maya..."I said and followed her for a good twenty minutes,until she turned and walked backwards,accidentally bumping into someone.Me and Maya both stopped and looked at the guy.I went to stand next to Maya and looked at the man.He turned and his eyes widen."M-Maya?"he asked and Maya nodded.What is going on here?

"Who's that?"I asked without thinking it through.Maya looked at me and back at the man,"Hi,Dad"Maya said and looked at her...Father."oh"I mumbled.
"Hey..Maya"Her dad said and came to embrace her.Maya awkwardly patted his back.
"Wow...you look beautiful"Her dad said and smiled at Maya."Just like your mother"
"Yeah"Maya said and nodded.I held her hand and her dad seemed to notice."You left her..so..why are you here?"Maya asked and tightened her grip on my hand.It didn't bother me.

"Well..I'm actually visiting someone I know who moved here"Her dad said and shrugged."What are you doing here..and who's that?".
Why is he even worried about her..he left her,he doesn't care about her.But I do.
"Senior trip"Maya shrugged."And this is Lucas Friar".
"His cute"someone whispered.Me and Maya both looked at each other as her father chuckled."Calm yourself..Oh,Maya..meet your sister,Chloe".

A tall girl with blonde hair and greenish eyes,like Maya,came into view with three other kids.Chloe looked at me and smirked..Ew.

"Hi"Chloe said and shook my hand forcefully

"Hi"Chloe said and shook my hand forcefully."You're hot"
"Chloe.say hi to your sister,Maya"Maya's dad said.Chloe rolled her eyes.
"Hi bitch"Chloe said.Mayas father rolled her eyes.
"Apologize-"
"It's fine,Kermit.."Maya said..Haha,Kermit..and glared back at Chloe."what are you..14?"
"16,idiot"Chloe said and crossed her arms.
"And this is Jacob"Kermit said and introduced Maya to the other boy."Say hi to your sister,Jacob".The guy was tall too,but I'm taller so screw him.He had brown shaggy hair and blue eyes,about our age.He looked at me and Maya and smiled."I heard stories about you,Maya,I've always wanted to meet my older sister,by two minutes"He said.Oh,so he's not a total jackass.Wait...two minutes?.Maya looked at him with a confused face.
"I'll...tell you later"Jacob smiled and hugged Maya.Maya seemed less uncomfortable.