27

Maya's point of view

"Honey.."I said,trying to comfort Riley the best way I can.But she just cried more and more.Topanga walked in and sighed.She smiled at me."Thank you Maya for trying to help..I'll take care of this now".I nodded and walked out the room.

Everyone in the living room and kitchen were discussing what just happened.Eyes were then locked on me as I went to get my sketch book.I walked out of the room and went to the roof again.Lucas and Smackle left.Farkle did too.And he seemed very confused about his feelings.Again.
This was all so confusing for me too.And poor sweet Riley was pouring her heart out.
I tried to block whatever happened and focus on the stars in the night sky.It was beautiful.I sat on a bench and started to sketch.It was so peaceful.

"Hey,Blonde beauty"I jumped at the sudden voice.I looked at Huckleberry.
"What are you doing here,Sundance?"I asked and Lucas chuckled."I thought you and Smackle went home...together"
Lucas shook his head."Smackle went home..I wanted to stay here with you".
"Mm.Nice try"I said and got back to drawing."Now will you please leave me alone?"
"Look...about What happened today"Lucas said them stopped himself."I didn't know Smackle was going to kiss me-".

"That makes completely no sense"I said."Smackle's your girlfriend..couples kiss at midnight,Smackle and you are a couple..Now you get it?"I asked and Lucas rolled his eyes."Look,Maya"Lucas said and sighed."Smackle is not my girlfriend-"
"Oh my god Lucas..How stupid are you!"I shouted angrily.I stood up but he pulled me back down to sit next to him."Let me explain for once!"Lucas shouted.
Okayyyyyy.Yessh.
"Look,I know Smackle told everyone me and her are dating,but she only did that to make Farkle jealous!"Lucas said and my eyes widen."She still had feelings for him,and she wanted Farkle to come crawling back to her using me as her 'evil plan and SHIT-"
,"and it didn't work out?"I interrupted him,He glared at me.
"No Shit Sherlock"Lucas said angrily."Anyway,The point is,Her plan didn't work since everyone was going on about Riarkle-"
"Riarkle?"I asked."What's that?"
"Riley and Farkles ship name"Lucas said then continued "and she was coming here so she could Tell everyone the truth but then...She kissed me-"
Lucas stopped talking and looked disgusted at the thought."I...I don't know why".
I looked away from him and back to my sketch book."Did you like it?"I mumbled quietly.Apparently Lucas heard and he started laughing.I hit his shoulder.

"Oh come on,Smackle is pretty now"I said."She used to be a real mess back in middle school-"
"I don't really fucking care"Lucas laughed.Then calmed down."Look Maya..I wanted to kiss you at midnight if only Smackle didn't interrupt us-"
"Really?"I asked him.Surprised.He looked at me and nodded.
"Well..It's too late now,isn't it?"I stood up and walked away.
Lucas sat there,Confused.

Riley's point of view.

"I thought he loved me!"I cried onto my pillow.My mom looked at me in worry.I have been crying for what seemed like an hour.Then my sadness turned to Anger."I'm going to kill Minkus!".
"I'm going to kill Minkus!"My dad shouted."For what he did to you!"
"No I am!"I shouted back.
"No I am!"My dad yelled again.I threw my pillow at him and ended up crying again.
"Mom!"I said.She mumbled a yes."I really want cookies right now"
"Well then.."My mom said and lifted me up.I stumbled back onto my bed.My mom groaned."Fine,I'll go get you them,but then you sleep..okay honey"
"Yes mom"I said and sighed.
Boys are stupid.