Chapter 12 - Out of the blue.

Darina’s POV

Radomir, the ultimate result of my sister’s foolish lust stood in front of me smiling in the moonlight like some sinful angel. His handsome features were so perfect they could have been chiseled from stone.His dog, the warlock who teleported me out the wall bowed to him and recoiled in to the crowd of soldiers that circled us around. Never in my miserable existence had someone surprised me from behind. So it happened and here I am sandwiched between two enemy guards and waiting for Radomir to execute me.

My poor sister was such a slave to her lust to trust him, but I still can’t believe even she could be stupid enough to spill him the secret about  Wicca kind.

‘’Ah, the mighty queen brought low.’’ Radomir chuckled, the sound filled with rich masculine humor. what are you laughing at you obnoxious owl.

‘’It’s so nice of you to choose this night for a walk Randy.’’ I said sneering at the nick name Beatrix used to call him before she was cruelly assassinated by him.

‘’I rarely have the honor of seeing your face. This is not something I’ll miss for anything.’’ Rage boiled in me like the wrath of the gods.

After cheating on my sister this male still thinks he can easily put me under his spell. No sane female falls into the same pit at night which she blindly fall in the bright sunlight, thank you very much.

‘’I can’t say likewise.’’

The air was cool and fragrant with nightly  scents.The perfect picnic setting.I could almost forget i'd been traped  by a crazed wizard of Oz and revenge-minded vampires.

Until three months ago, Radomir was the most handsome male I had ever seen. Even though physical perfection is a prominent part of the vampire genetic formation, He was better-looking than the most. Now he’s in for a fair fight, with my mate. Isn’t that nice and comforting?

‘’Why don’t we take this conversation to a much comfortable place Cara,my soldiers are weary after a long walk.’’

Gods, that smile again, I’m sure it was what fooled Beatrix enough to name him the sole heir of her realm. I’m sure Kieran can be much more mischievously adorable if he put some effort in to it. I’m yet to see him smile like that, and I’m going to,in the very near feature.

‘’You and your dogs can rest in hell Radomir, This war is not over until one of us completely use up our resources.’’