Daddy?

I woke up in a pink room. There were princesses and unicorns and animals everywhere. I smiled, and a boy with blonde hair walked in.

"Uncle Niall? Where's daddy?" I asked him.

"Daddy's in his room. Wanna go get him?" Uncle Ni asked. I nodded smiling.

"Daddy?" I asked when we got in his room. He didn't budge. "DADDY?!" I yelled accidentally jumping on a girl.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FU- hi baby girl, didn't know you were there. Sorry for yelling." She started to scream the said hugging me.

"Daddy? Who's this girl hugging me?" I asked daddy.

"That's Perrie baby, she's my fiancée." He told me. I hugged her and gave daddy a note.

"This is from mommy." I said.

*Zayn's Pov*

"This is from mommy." She said.

I opened up the note. There were tear stains all over it.

"Dear Zayn, 04/22/08

Hey. It's been exactly four months since Tegan has been born. Yes we have a daughter. Her name is Tegan, or Te for short. Ik you will probably never read this or meet her but it's easier to write all my feelings out on paper. I'm still living with my parents, but it's hard. They won't talk to me or hold Tegan. Her full name is Tegan Rose Malik. Yes. She took your last name. I am very sick. I have OCD, ADD, and Type 2 Diabetes now. It's gonna kill me. That's why I gave her your last name hoping someday you will find her and take her in. My parents hate me. I wish you were here again. I miss you.

~Liz

Dear Zayn, 12/22/10

It's Tegan's 2nd birthday. My parents kicked me out and called me a slut and whore. Things are horrible. Tegan is going to go to Aunt Jamie's for the night. I'm giving her this incase she ever finds you. Say she's 5 or grown. If she finds you, she gives this to you. Everything happens for a reason. I'm bawling. I can't do this anymore. I wish things were easier. I'm sorry Zayn, it's my time to go. I need to escape this fucked up place called home. I'm going to live with the angels and watch my little angel. I hope you meet her. She is as sweet as cotton candy. I'm gonna go get in the car now. I love you as a brother Zayn. Don't forget. Goodbye Zayn. I'll be watching over you.

~Liz"

I read both notes. What the fuck? So this isn't a joke. Oh dear god. Somebody help us.

"Daddy?" I heard tearing me away from my thoughts.

"Yes baby?" I said back.

"Did you love mommy?" She asked. My heart shattered.

"Of course baby." I said.

"Why did she cry because of you?" She asked.

"I went away for a while baby, but I came back and she was gone and so were you." I said.

"Oh ok." She said. She snuggled into me and we fell asleep like that.

We slept for about fifteen minutes and Niall came in and stole Tegan, getting her dressed and leaving. I heard Liam warn them about the paps before they left. I sighed.

*Tegan's Pov*

"Uncle Niall where are we going?" I asked.

"Shopping Te! You need clothes!!" He exclaimed to me.

"Oh ok." I said from the back seat in my car seat.

I played with fluffy and looked at Niall. He was making funny faces in then mirror. I giggled. The car slowly came to a stop and turned off.

"Now those people with cameras, they want to know who you are. Keep your face buried in my neck, ok?" Uncle Niall asked me. I nodded. "Good." He said.

He got out of the car and picked me up and I did what he said.

*3 hours later*

"Te!! Dinner!!" Daddy called to me.

"Coming daddy!!" I replied.

I got up off the bed in my new princess pajamas and went down stairs lazily. I was tired. It has been a long day. I ate and snuggled up on the couch with my One Direction blanket, and fell asleep.

******

Pic on the side is Tegan in the car with Niall.c; New chapter!! I should get an update in everyday, or every other day. For now chapter two!!;)

-Lyssa<33