Dad?

"Yes Hailey, its me." she said.

I looked to Louis, "Dad?"

"Why do you think I brought you h.."

I listened to him and his voice got lighter as everything went black.

I walked downstairs shakily, awaiting my punishment. I snuck out to party last night with Jacob, and he got drunk, and slapped me. I used cover up for that tho. I went into the kitchen and saw dad reading the paper. I faintly smiled.

"Morning." I whispered getting a mug.

"Hailey. I am not pleased with you." he replied.

I frowned, "I know. I'm sorry."

"Go get ready for school. Now." he said angrily.

"Yes daddy." I sighed going to get ready.

I got ready crying my eyes out. I got everything together, and grabbed the clothes iron, and straightened my hair. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party. Why'd you do it Hailey? Why? I grabbed my glass paperweight and threw it at the wall, watching it shatter like my heart.

"HAILEY!" My father yelled, "HAILEY! OPEN THE DOOR! HAIIIILLLLLEEEEEYYYY!!!!!"

I fell to the floor crying. I had a glass shard in my hand, clutching it. My knuckles were white and blood was pooling in my hand.

"I'M SORRY DADDY!" I cried before blacking out.

"I'm sorry daddy." I whispered waking up.

I looked over at Rachel who was crying. I frowned, I broke a paperweight and three chairs. Great. I looked up at Louis and burst out crying. I ran into his arms and cried into the crook of his neck.

"LOUIS I WANNA GO HOME! I WANNA GO BACK TO DADDY!" I cried.

"Ssshhhh.." he cooed.

"HE HATES ME LOUIS! HE WISHES HE NEVER ADOPTED ME!! I WANT MY MUM AGAIN LOUIS! SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE! SHE'S DEAD! LIKE I WAS! I WANT MY MUM!!!!" I screamed crying.

He rocked me back and forth humming. I calmed down a little. I was still crying and hiccuping. I closed my eyes and inhaled a sharp, shaky breath.

"Can we go visit my mum Louis? Please? I don't wanna be here anymore..." I whispered for only him to hear.

"Sure sweetheart. Are you ok now?" he asked as I started into his blue orbs.

"Yes Lou, I'm alright now." I said.

"Ok, lets go chickie." he said and grabbed our stuff.

I clung onto him and we left. I fell asleep in the car, on our way back to London. When we got there, I was lifted out of the car.

"Dude. You shouldn't have said that to her." Louis said.

"I love her I was just worried Lou. I don't wanna loose my baby." daddy said, his chest rumbling.

"She thinks you hate her. She was shaking, crying and screaming hat you hated her and she wants her mum but her mum committed suicide and is dead just like she was. Zayn you really hurt her." Louis said.

"I love you baby girl, please forgive me." he whispered stroking my hair.

"I love you daddy." I whispered.

I opened my eyes and saw my dad laying next to me. I poked him and he smiled. I giggled and noticed we were on the floor. I looked around and widened my eyes as he got above me and started tickling me.

"AHHH DADDY!!!" I giggled, "STOP!!!"

He put a thinking face on, "Nope."

"Please?" I giggled.

"Hmm, nope." he smiled.

"Pwetty pwease daddy?" I asked.

"Gimme a kiss." he said.

I kissed his nose and heard a snap. I giggled and he picked me up. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey daddy." I said.

"Yeah Te?" he asked.

"Can me and you go out for a little father daugher time?" I asked.

"Sure, go get ready." he smiled.

And with that, I ran off to get ready.