Hailey Peters?

"Harry. Please don't make a scene. I am certain that I was Hailey once.. she was a beautiful being too. She was so in love with Jacob.. I want to go here." I said pulling out a picture I drew.

Harry gasped, "That is Rachel, my ex girlfriends house.. she has a boy about 8 years old.."

"Harry! You have to help me! Please! I need to find Jacob!" I begged.

We got back to the hotel and I found a guitar. I took it and locked myself in the bathroom. it was a pretty red one. I strummed it, memories coming back. I smiled at the wonderful memories of Jacob, but I couldn't help but wonder, is Jacob that Rachel girl's son?

I got up and went out of the bathroom, and into the living room. I smirked and strummed it again. I smiled and started to sing 'Miss American Pie' by Don McLean. I sang my heart out. The boys stared at me. Niall had the most shock on his face. I shrugged and continued. When I was done, I looked around and smirked.

"What?" I asked innocently, "That was Hailey's favorite song." I shrugged.

"Hailey?" Dad asked.

"Hailey Peters daddy. She lived a long time ago and she died in a car wreck in 1962, goin out for dinner for her seventeenth birthday, with her boyfriend Jacob. I have to find him before it is too late daddy. I think I know where he might be too." I said, "And her dad taught her how to play guitar."

I got up to walk to my room when I felt the tingle in my toes. Soon, darkness over took me.

I was in my room, listening to the Beatles when my mum called me downstairs. I went down and saw a handsome young man. He took one look at me and gasped.

"Hailey! I found you!" He exclaimed running up to me and kissing me.

I melted into his touch. It was so soft and gentle. I felt it somewhere before. I kissed back, feeling a tingly feeling in my tummy. I giggled as our noses brushed. I looked into his piecing blue eyes, and smiled, remembering.

"Alexander." I whispered.

"Katherine." He whispered back.

"I love you Hailey." he whispered.

"I love you too Jacob." I whispered back.

And then we kissed.

I woke up and looked around. Nothing broke. That's good. I looked around. The boys looked worried on the couch staring at me. I smiled and waved.

"Hi.." I said.

"Who is Alexander/Jacob?" my faher asked.

"Katherine/Hailey's boyfriend." I whispered.

"Listen to me young lady. You stop talking about this Hailey girl." Daddy said.

"Daddy!" I said.

"No. Stop. You don't know what your talking about." He said.

"You don't understand!" I yelled stomping off to my room and slamming the door, locking it.

I let my tears fall as I sat in the middle of the room pulling Jordynn off the bed. I held her and let out a shaky breath.

"Jordynn, they don't understand. You don't think I'm crazy do you? Good. Now, lets do a little research on Hailey shall we?" I said pulling out my computer.

I went into Googe and typed in, 'Hailey Peters and Jacob Styles' the first thing that came up was 'Hailey Peters and Jacob Styles died in wreck of '62.' I clicked on the link.

       It is reported that Hailey Peters and Jacob Styles have died in a car wreck with an 18 wheeler. The infamous mistress of Jacob had died right by his side on her 17th birthday. She was seen in public a lot with the rich young lad and they were inseperable.

      We got word a little while ago that the duo had died in the hospital together, after doctors rushed to save their lives. This tragedy shook the entire town of Holmes Chapel, but their families the most. The rumor spreading around was that they were going to get married in the fall.

     They faimilies will have a conjoined funeral for both teens, on Saturday, April 23, 1962. Our deepest condolences go out to both families in this time of grievance. We are very sorry for your losses.

Wow. I died right next to my fiancé. That's something. I need to find my old house. I need clues. I need to find evidence. I serched up 'Mr. Johnathan Peters and Mrs. Kaitlyn Peters' and it showed a picture of a beautiful home, in Holmes Chapel. It was the house Rachel lived in. I need to get there. soon. I gotta talk to Harry. I put 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles on full volume. I layed down on my bed and cried. I wanna go back to Holmes Chapel.

"I WANNA GO HOME!" I cried.

"Tegan?" Louis knocked, "Can I come in?"

"If you don't think I'm a freak.." I said.

"I don't. Please let me in." he murmured.

"Ok... just you." I said.

I opened the door and let him in, closing and locking it behind him. I pulled up the webpages I pulled up before and my drawing. I looked at Louis, who looked astonished.

"Wow." he said.

"Louis, Hailey's stuff is there. I need to go to Holmes Chapel. Will you help me?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled, "Anything for my little lady."