Epilogue

Tegan ran around playing with the other boys and girls that had gotten sick and died while her mom laughed happily, bright eyes even brighter now. The head of all the guardians came over to the children and smiled at Tegan.

"Now Tegan, I have a VERY important mission for you. You are going back to Earth babe, and you are going to become Ashton Irwin's girlfriend, Gianna Alexandra Hemmings. Luke's long lost twin, but he cannot find out about you being his twin for a while, ok? Eventually he will find out. But for now, he can't. And yes, you will have special powers, and you can come back at night while everyone is sleeping to see mommy, ok? You are gonna have long dirty blonde hair and snake bites. Your gonna look like him in every way, like he's looking in a mirror. Maybe he will find out sooner, but you never know." He said, "but do not blow your cover. You've got a VERY IMPORTANT job to do. Understand?"

"So I'm gonna date Uncle Ashy? K den.." Tegan said.

"He was your uncle by adoption Te. When Jerry adopted you, he became your uncle and Wendy became your aunt. Now, are you ready to become Gianna?" He asked smiling.

"Yes sir." Tegan smiled.

He held her hand and counted to five as he sent her back. She was at the 5SOS house and sighed, knocking. Ashton opened up and Sarge told her this.

"Tell him: Hi, my name is Gianna, G or Gia for short.. I was looking for a place to stay and I thought this apartment was empty.. I'm seventeen.."

She repeated that and he smiled, "Hey there G, I'm Ashton, Ash for short. Oh no bother, come in, do you have a lot of stuff?" He asked.

"Nah. Just some extra outfits and my guitar. I really could st-" She said but got cut off.

"NO! You are staying here! That's final! We have a guest bedroom that you can have, we have 3 of them. Oh my gosh. We are finally gonna have a girl in the house, this is so exciting!!" He yelled smiling. Luke shuffled down the stairs and my breath hitched in her throat as he stared at her.

"Hello, my name is Gianna. G or Gia for short." She smiled kindly at him, as he grinned at her.

"Wow do you look like a Hemmings, hah. I'm Luke, you look a lot like me. I want a blood test! We could be siblings! Just kidding. Nice to meet you love." Luke smiled warmly.

Tegan laughed and then me the two other boys. They all hit it off real well and then they all got into a paint fight, decorating her room. Her room ended up being paint-splattered, and she was happy with it just the way it was. She loved being around these boys and nothing can change it.

Now onto the boys....

"TEGAN I'M SORRY!!!" Zayn screamed as Niall and Liam rushed in, pinning him down.

It has been like this since Tegan died. Every single night. He lost his baby girl. They slapped him, waking him up and he burst out crying again.

"Hey mate, it's ok. She's not suffering anymore, she's in a better place, remember? She's watching over you now. You know what the letter said, she wouldn't want this. Here, read it again.." Liam said as Niall handed him the letter. They all had a letter. Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Wendy. He started to read it and cried even harder. Like I said before, this is every night.

"Zayn, Alexis is pregnant, your gonna be a dad again man, calm down. God took an angel and replaced her with a new one on the way." Niall said.

"No Niall. I was such a fucking douche to her, she always went crying to you over me and I can't stand the pain!" Zayn yelled.

"Zayn, we will all talk in the morning. Go to sleep. I will cuddle with you." Niall said, "I'm your teddy bear remember?" Niall said snuggling into him.

"Yes I remember.." Zayn said weakly as he cried into Niall's shoulder and fell asleep.

Then everyone slept peacefully that night, dreams and good memories filling their heads of Tegan.

At the 5SOS house, the boys pulled an all nighter with their new friend/sister, Gianna Alexandra Hemmings.

{That's it guys! Dear Daddy is over! But... Drum roll please... THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!! It's gonna be called Luke's Secret Sister. And yes, the 1D boys will be showing up in it. Love you all <3}