Tegan's Doll

I followed daddy back to the bunks, picking one on the bottom. I looked and screeched. I heard the boys chuckle. I picked her up and looked at her. She looks just like me.

"Teagan! You have to get dressed now!" Daddy called.

"But daddy!! I like my pajamas!!" I whined.

"I'll take your dolly Jordynn away for a week!" he threatened.

I shrieked and went to him. He held up a really pretty dress. ( http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/b2/7d/b7b27d0b75d4bba4189b923e70dcf2b3.jpg ) I lifted my arms up and he put it on. I ran and found some shoes. I grabbed my pretty white converses. I went to daddy and had him tie them. I smiled and looked around for Jordynn. I found her and she had the same outfit on as me!

"Daddy! Jordynn has the same outfit as me!!" I exclaimed grinning.

Uncle Louis came over and pulled my hair back into a cute ponytail leaving my bangs naturally. I smiled and got lifted up, and put into the car, and strapped in. I smiled at daddy.

"Daddy? Will we be a family forever?" I asked.

He looked happy, "Yes baby. We will. We should have been a long time ago." He said, a tear slipping down his cheek.

I reached up and wiped his tear away, "Don't cry daddy, whats wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Tegan, I am so so so sorry." He said crying.

"Daddy, please don't cry. It's ok, were together now." I whispered.

He sighed and nodded. I frowned and wiped away his tears.

******

"Hi Miss! I'm Tegan and this my doll, Jordynn! I'm 5!" I exclaimed holding up five fingers, "Your really pretty!!"

She chuckled, "It's very nice to meet you Tegan, how is it living with the One Direction boys?" She asked.

"I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed, "Living with daddy and his friends is amazing. I love daddy with all my heart, but if I had to choose my favorite, it would be a tie between Niall and Louis, they are my prank buddies." I giggled.

She laughed and continued to ask the boys questions, while I played with my doll and zoned out. Daddy snapped his fingers in front of me. I snapped my head up.

"What daddy?" I asked.

"Linda asked if you like tour.." He said.

"Well Miss Linda, it's fun! Uncle Niall makes breakfast while me and Uncle Louis "wake up" aka prank the boys." I smiled.

Miss Linda nodded and smiled, "Who got you your pretty dolly?"

"Uncle Harry did!" I smiled.

She laughed, "Well, that's all for today everybody, give it up for One direction and Tegan Malik!"

Everybody cheered as Uncle Louis picked me up and whispered in my ear.

"Prank time little lady."