Episodes.

I snuck into the living room that night. I could not sleep.

"Jordynn? Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered.

I made her nod her head. I smiled but then frowned.

"Well, it was a long time ago in the past.. I was a pretty girl. Maybe 15. Well anyway, there was a boy. His name was Jacob. Now Jacob was about 17. I had met him in California, when he accidentally spilled coffee on my uniform for school. I got mad but he kept apologizing and I kept sayin it was fine. He was a gorgeous young man. I moved back to Cheshire, and he ironically lived there. It was fate that brought us together. I can gurentee you it. I've drawn pictures of him, and where he lived. It's scary tho. I feel like I need to protect these boys, like it will happen again.. the terrifying car wreck that killed me and Jacob. My name was Hailey back then. Hailey Anne Peters. His was Jacob Andrew Styles.. Oh my god Jordynn! He might be related to Harry!! Jordynn! I need to protect Harry! I. Need. To. Find. Jacob.! Oh man Jordynn. I need to get Harry alone and ask him. Yeah, I know it's creepy for a six year old to say that.." I said straight out.

I started to panic. I need my mum now. Worst time to panic. I got up to go back to bed when my knees buckled and I fell, passing out.

"Come on Hails, lets go out to eat to celebrate your 17th birthday!" Jacob suggested.

I giggled and shook my head, "Nah. Lets stay here?"

"Nooo come on! You only turn 17 once little lady!" Jacob joked.

"Fine fine. Let me get changed." I said running upstairs and changing.

I came down and smiled. We linked our fingers and left the house, getting into his 1950 Camaro. I looked out the window and smiled, tunes quietly fillin the car. It was so relaxing. I saw Jacob glance at me and then a truck came barrelling down the road. I looked at him and kissed him. We whispered at the same time, I love you before I screamed and everything went black.

I woke up slowly and looked around the room and spotted five mortified boys. I must have screamed and thrashed around. Well. Good job Tegan. You sucessfully flipped a coffee table and broke a chair. Not too bad. I need Harry.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Wh-What?" he asked.

"Can just me and you go out to eat?" I begged.

"Fine." he said getting ready.

I put skinny's a cute shirt, and Vans on. We went to a cute litte diner and orxered food. then I popped the question.

"Did you ever hear of a boy named Jacob Andrew Styles and a girl named Hailey Anne Peters?"

"Yes. How do you know about them?" He asked.

"Well, you know that epiaode I had before?"

"Yes. what about it?"

"Well. I had a vision, of the wreck that day. I think I am the infamous Hailey Peters Harry. I remember Jacob very well. His bright green sparkling eyes and brown hair. He was gorgeous. Very similar to how you look. He was just perfect." I whispered.

"What? You had a vision of the wreck? Of when my Uncle Jacob was killed? You were gonna be my Aunt Hailey?!"

"Yes Harry. I was."