Letters to Daddy

"Dear Daddy,

Hi Daddy! My name is Tegan, I'm five years old. I'm your daughter. I want to met you so bad. My mommy died in a car accident, and I'm in foster care. I love the band One Direction, Rachel listens to them all the time. I love Zayn's solo in Little Things, his voice is amazing. If you meet/adopt me, can we go to a concert? I know your somewhere out there. I love you.

Tegan <3"

I wrote. I put it in an envelope, and gave it to Michele, my foster care nanny.

"Shelly? Can we mail this to daddy?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie." She replied as she thought, "I can give this to Zayn, he lives on my walk route." She smiled and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Thanks Shelly." I smiled.

*Michele's Pov*

"Thanks Shelly." She smiled.

"I'm going for a walk Te, I'll be back. If you need anything Rachel is in her room ok?" I asked.

She nodded quickly and went back to her room. I bundled up and went outside. Her dad is Zayn Malik from One Direction. She kinda knows about the band. She loves Little Things. Her dad's solo is what she sings all the time. She is going to love him, I know it. I walked the familiar route and came up to his and the boys flat. I sighed. I hope this goes well.

*Zayn's Pov*

"Michele?! Come in babe!! It freezing!!" I exclaimed to the woman at our door.

"Zayn, this is for you." She said handing me a note. It had a little girls hand writing on it.

"Read it mate, aloud." Liam said.

"Dear Daddy," I read. What the hell? "Hi Daddy! My name is Tegan, I'm five years old. I'm your daughter. I want to met you so bad. My mommy died in a car accident, and I'm in foster care. I love the band One Direction, Rachel listens to them all the time. I love Zayn's solo in Little Things, his voice is amazing. If you meet/adopt me, can we go to a concert? I know your somewhere out there. I love you. Teagan." I finished.

"Mate.. Who is that?" Niall asked.

"Liz's daughter, the girl I kinda met before the X Factor. I broke up with her two years before the show. I kinda guess I got her pregnant.." I said ready eyed.

"You know what you have to do." Harry piped in.

"Yeah.." Louis said.

I sighed dear god. I have a daughter with no mother. Who is five. Oh god. Please help me. I have to go see her. She loves my voice, that's a good thing. I think. She looks like me too. A lot. Michele's pictures tell everything.

*Tegan's Pov*

Munchkin I got a surprise for you!" Shelly yelled to me.

"What is it Shelly?!" I asked tiredly.

"Come down!! Hurry!!" She said.

I put my unicorn footed pyjamas on and grabbed my unicorn, Fluffy holding her front paw in my hand as I walked tiredly down the stairs. It was 7:30 pm after all. Shelly waited at the bottom of the steps for me, and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey there sleepyhead. Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

"Well your gonna like this, go in the living room, someone wants to meet you." She smiled.

I sighed and went into the living room, half asleep to see five boys, and one of them was Zayn. Oh my god.

"Hi babe, I'm daddy." He said smiling when he saw me.

I smiled a small smile, and he picked me up. I placed my head in the crook of his neck taking in his scent. He smelt really good. I closed my eyes, happy to know I'm in my fathers arms. Finally. He's so warm too.

*Zayn's Pov*

I filled out the papers while she was asleep and Liam got her stuff. I put her in her car seat in the car as she rested her head on my shoulder. When we got home, I put her in my bed. I went downstairs with the guys to eat as Perrie came in.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

******

First chapter!:) nothing really happened here except for she et her dad and the adopted her the next chapter will have more drama;)

-Lyssa<33