Where's Tegan and Louis?

"Tegan," Louis whispered, "Wake up little lady, it's time."

I shot up, "It is?!" I whispered.

"Yes. Pack your bag, we are going to Cheshire!" he smiled.

"Yay!" I whispered, grabbing my already packed bag.

I wrote a note,

"To whom it may concern,

Louis and I left. Our whereabouts is confidential. We should be back in about a week. Paul knows where we are, but he will not tell. Don't worry. We're safe. Please, you may call, but I will not talk to dad, because Niall, Harry, and Liam didn't tell me to stop talking about Hailey. They listened. Anyway, well, ta- ta for now, see you all soon.

Love,

Tegan & Louis xx"

and then, we made our escape, and got on the road to Cheshire. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see Jacob again. I wonder what his name is now, with that thought fresh in my mind, I fell back asleep.

*Next Morning*

"Tegan.. we're here little lady." Louis whispered.

I opened up my eyes and grinned, "I'm home!" I whispered. Louis chuckled at me and I stared at him, "Don't judge me, I'm home! I'm sure you'd be the same if you were in Doncaster!" I sassed.

"Don't sass me little lady. I will turn this car around and go straight back to the hotel." He sassed back.

I clamped my mouth shut and sighed as my phone went off. I checked the caller I.D.

Incoming call from HazzaBear

I slid my finger across the accept bar. (H: Harry, T: Tegan)

T: Hello?

H: Oh baby you answered! Where are you?

T: That's not important right now. I'm safe.

H: Tegan, please tell me where you are. I swear I won't tell.

T: No. I'm on speaker.

H: Well then. *Zayn chimes in* God dammit Tegan! Where the fuck did you and Louis go?!

T: I'm. Not. Telling. You.! Stop asking! If you cared about Hailey, maybe I'd tell you dad, but you don't! So don't ask!

H: *Zayn gets on the phone* Tegan. Listen to me. You get your ass back to London, and if you aren't here by tonight, I'm calling the cops on Louis for kidnapping!

T: WHAT THE HECK! NO YOUR NOT! I'M STAYING WHERE I AM FOR A WEEK AND THAT IS FINAL!!

H:Fine. Have it your way. I hope you don't come back. Goodbye Tegan. I wish you were still at the orphanage, where you be long.

I let out a scream and dropped the phone beginning to shake. I sat in my seat tears pouring down my cheeks. I heard Harry screaming my name on the other end of the phone that is now in the floor of the Range Rover. Louis pulled into the hotel parking lot and turned around, a scared expression on his face.

"Te?" he asked.

I opened my mouth and sucked in a shark breath. I started to calm down looking into his soothing blue orbs. I was soon just shaking.

"TEGAN ROSE MALIK?!" Harry roared into the phone.

I picked up, "Harry. Listen to me. Go out for a walk somewhere and call me back. Please hurry. We don't have much time." and then ended the call.

"Louis." I whimpered, "You remind me of Jacob."

"Awwh. That's sweet honey. Thank you."

"I love you Louis." I said, reaching out for him.

He got out and carried me into the hotel. I looked around feeling that tingle in my calves. I've been here before. We went up to the bellhop and I smiled.

"Room 1960, please." I whispered.

"Right this way, Mr. Tomlinson." he said taking our bags.

"The last time somebody stayed here was in 1961. Their names were Hailey Peters and Jacob Styles. They were very generous, and stayed here a lot. It's the penthouse on the top floor." he said.

"I know." I replied.

"H-How?" he asked.

"Well, lets just say Hailey knew my grandmum." I said.

"Oh wow." he smiled, "Here you are."

Louis looked around the place in awe. I just smiled and ran to the bed. I flopped down on the unmade bed and smiled.

"Home sweet home." I whispered.

"This is where she lived?" Louis asked.

"This is where Hailey lost her virginity. She got proposed to on the terrace, and lost her virginity in the master bedroom." I said, "Her and Jacob bought this place, and they were gonna have a baby, and its name was gonna be George or Madaline."

"Wow." Louis said.

"Yes. OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's her engagement ring! And the outfits she made for the baby!" I said holding up a little dress and a little pair of pants and a shirt with matching socks and then held up the engagement ring. I looked at the beautiful ring and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Louis, can me and you live here after tour?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

"REALLY?!" I screamed in joy.

"Really." he smiled.

I heard a knock at the door, and saw a beautiful girl with a boy, roughly 2 years older than me.

I opened up the door, the ring still in my hand. The boy stopped dead in his tracks.

"Why are you touching Hailey's ring?!" the boy snarled.

"Why are yu in Hailey's apartment?!" I sassed back.

"Jason, don't be protective of stuff that isn't yours!" the boys mother scolded.

"IT WAS HAILEY AND JACOB'S!" he yelled making me flinch and then I melted into his eyes.

"I found you." I whispered, "I FOUND YOU! JACOB!" I screamed.

"H-Hailey?!" he asked.

"Yes. It's me, jesus. Why would I touch the ring?!" I asked, "That had to be a clue!" I smiled.

He grabbed me and spun me around, planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled.

"I knew I'd find you." I heard Louis whisper.

"Same here Louis." Rachel whispered back.

"Uh?" I coughed.

"Hailey sweetheart!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Mum?"