Girl Meets Maya's True Feelings (pt.2)

Lucas' POV
"You guys I have some confessions to make." Maya says walking towards Riley and I. "Lucas I never really liked you. I was just jealous of what you had, Riley." I looked at Riley and then I look at Maya. "What!" Riley says looking at Maya in shock.
"Maya why didn't you tell us?" Riley looks mad so she leaves. "Excuse me." Riley says bumping into Maya's shoulder.
I want to go comfort Riley but I was to shocked to talk. "Maya why didn't you tell us?" I finally ask. "Well, I was still figuring things out and I thought if I told you guys then you wouldn't be my friends anymore." Maya explained. I got the urge to go talk to Riley to explain how Maya felt.
When I got back to the cabin I decided to go look in the girls side first to see if she was their. I went to their room and knocked on the door, "Hey Riley, are you in their?" I knock on the door.
I hear her walking towards the door and she opens it. She walks over to the couch and plops on it. "What's wrong? You don't look like Riley." I say in a calm voice. "Lucas, did you like Maya?" Riley says looking me straight in the eye. "Well, I did and then I didn't because we just didn't  have a connection. Like us."

Sorry it took 1,000,000,000 years to update. I have been at camp. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying my book!
💜Jmricks💙