Girl Meets Charlie Gardner

Charlie's POV

I'm in my locker trying to find my textbook when some holagan runs into. It wasn't a holagan it was Riley. "Sorry Charlie!" She said picking all the papers that fell out of my locker. "It's fine you in a rush to get to your next class? We have 15 minutes before 2nd period starts ya know." Yes I do know that but-" suddenly a mob of people show up. "Gotta go byyyeeee."
I walk into Mr. Matthews' class and I see the mob that Riley got chased by. Everyone is staring at me. "Mr. Gardner I see you want to get my class early." "Actually it looks like you are still teaching so....."I say walking out. "Charlie you can stay and listen to our lesson.
I decide to stay in the classroom. I didn't know a lot of things. "Riley I didn't know that you and Lucas were dating." I say and they look at each other and they smile at each other. "Well now you know. I mean ever since we back from summer break that's all people have been talking about." Maya says walking towards me. "Riles why didn't you tell Hunky Charlie?"

Oooooo Charlie didn't know about Rucas. Keep reading to find out in the next chapter....or not?!?! I would love if you guys comment like I said before (or maybe I can't remember?!) your opinions matter to me. Thank you to those that started voting for this book and thank you guys for all my reads! Also keep voting for this book!
Love you guys,
💜Jmricks💙