Girl Meets Evan

Maya's POV
"Riley how do you fall off the bus?" I say walking into the Mount Sun Lodge. "Who does that?" Lucas says carrying Riley in. When we were getting off the bus she tripped and fell. Hard. "Oooh! Bay window! Bay window right now." Riley says to Lucas and he carries her to the bay window. "Why did he have to be here?!?" Riley says pointing to Charlie as he walks in. "Ya know what, why don't we go over their." I say dragging Riley over to the front desk. "Ow,ow,ow,ow,OW!" Riley says. I'm laughing on the inside. Hehe.
"Oh look it's the front desk guy! What's your name front desk guy?!" To my surprise he looks really cute. "The names Evan. And you are?" Wow he is so cute Maya. Wow he is waving Maya. Wait! Maya what about Josh? "MAYA!" Riley yells "Maya. I like it." Did Evan just say he liked my name? Woah! "Yeah if you'll excuse for a sec?" Riley says pulling me to the side. "Maya do you like Evan?" "Pffff! Nooooo! Why would I like Evan?! We just met how could I-" Woah Evan's smile is cute. "You've got it bad." "I do don't I." I think this calls for the bay window. "Bay window?" "That's why you're my best friend." We walk over to the bay window where Lucas, Zay and Boing are talking. I stop, "I don't feel good." I say fainting into Riley. "Maya I can't hold you remember my foot!" Riley says struggling to keep me up. Lucas walks over and gets me off Riley. "First of all...OW! Second of all pleases take me to the Infirmary!" Riley cries and I'm pretty sure she broke something. "You know what Maya, that's a world record." Josh says all sweet. "Josh what am I to you?" He looks at me and smiles,"Maya your family. A very good friend. I like you, Maya." Yyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!
"I like you too, Josh." I realize that everyone is looking. "Wow." Riley says I look at her and she has crutches. "What happened, Honey?" I say walking over to Riley trying to change the subject. "Oh no, don't you honey me. What was that?" Everyone is staring and I'm so nervous. I look at Josh and then Evan. I like two boys....I'm in a triangle.
💜Jmricks💙