twenty one

"Oh no, darling. It's just the two of us now... And you can't escape me."

"Louis, don't do anything you'll regret later." I let out a husky voice, while my hand was trying to keep some distance between us.

I took some steps back, my eyes never leaving his. The pale moonlight and the city lights coming from the large glass door were illuminating his face, making his irises dark blue - almost black.

For a moment, I thought that the man who was approaching me, with his scruffy brown hair and hard, hazardous stare was a complete stranger. It didn't remind me of the carefree boy I fell in love with or the serious businessman I got to meet a couple of months ago. There was this -inexplicable- dark aura around him, something that stimulated my senses; fear, but at the same time desire.

It is really difficult for me right now to describe such a peculiar feeling. I highly doubt if anyone has felt anything like this and I wish I could clarify everything. Unfortunately, that was the the first - and only - time I felt anything like this. My heart was beating frantically against my chest, my breathing came out with great effort and I felt like a thousand bees were buzzing incessantly in my head.

Louis' steps were small and slow. I could see his muscles under the tight black shirt that he was wearing. I could see the small smirk on his thin lips. It was a game for him. He was torturing me. We were all alone in a hotel room, a room that was insulated. He could do anything to me and noone would hear him.

That was the moment where I started trembling and my feet began to betray me. He wasn't going to do hurt me, was he? He wasn't such a man. But the more I tried to talk to him and bring some sense into him, the more I realised, beacause of his silence and his devilish smirk, that he had lost his mind.

I wasn't too long before my calves hit the wooden edge of the bed. I panicked. Before I could ran to the other side of the room and possible fight for my exit, strong arms trapped me and convulsed me hard as if I had enraged him.

"I didn't do anything with Vesper. She was the one who kissed me. I would never, ever bag her." he spoke his voice coming out strong and confident.

I looked at his curiously as if I was asking him why, or as if I was doubting whether he was telling me the truth of not. However, I was still unsure of his next moves. His strong grip on my upper arms felt like it was stopping the circulation of my blood. I winced, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Because I love you, damnit!" he almost shouted and instantely captured my lips in a kiss.

Startled, but satisfied at the same time, unable to control my body, that body that made a thousand attempts to exctrete Louis from its system, I yielded to his intoxicating scent, the one of a spicy perfume and cigarettes, and to his warm large hand that had moved to my sides, going up and down sensually.

My hands went to his hair, pulling his roots. Our chests were clashed together and my desire kept growing more and more. He was kissing me hungrily as if his life was depended on that kiss. I returned the agonizing moves of his lips with even more enthusiasm. I kept thinking that it was the fact that I wanted Louis desperately that forced me to kiss back, but it might had been the little green monster of jealousy. The thought that another woman was touching my man. I wanted to leave my mark on him, which would let all the other females know that he was mine.

My brain was a labyrinth. A trillion thoughts were clouding up my mind, a small weak voice was trying to bring some sense to me, to make me pull back. But there was no holding back now. For four years I was immersed in complete silence. In a world so dull and colorless that anyone in my place could have taken a gun and placed it to his temple, blowing their brains out. I kept being patient with the hope of better days. Days that I wouldn't be watched and wouldn't be told how to act and feel. And that night, I felt as if Louis was setting me free from invisible bindings.