Chapter 3

Desiree's PoV

I wake up and stretch, shaking my head. I look around and I forget that I was adopted yesterday. I smile and walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into my Panic! At The Disco outfit.

 I change into my Panic! At The Disco outfit

I walk downstairs. Alesa is already up and making breakfast. She turns and sees me.

"Oh, hey Des, up already? You and Adam don't have to be at the offices for another hour or so." 

"Hey Alesa, and yeah, I know, but I'm always one to wake up early anyway. What'ca making?"

"Just some pancakes. Want some?"

"Yes please," she hands me a plate and I start to shovel it down. She's really good at cooking.

"Yo, don't over-do it kid. I don't want you choking," She says worried and I slow down. I finish and wash my plate, putting it on the drying rack. Alesa smiles, patting my head.

"Oh, by the way, Adam thinks it's fair that us females go shopping for you. You know, for clothes, stuff for your room and office too. So after you get back from work we'll go do that," she says.

"Oh, okay! That's going to be a lot of fun!"

-time skip to Adam waking his lazy ass up and we drive to work.-

We get to the offices and go inside. I'm greeted by Ross again, and he smiles. I smile right back and blush, looking down at the ground. He takes me into my offices and tells me what we're gonna do today.

"So, Ethan already added you into the schedule, so in like 15 minutes your going to be recording a Do Not Laugh with me Adam, Barney, and Red. And that will be on Adam's channel. Then after that, about an hour after we finish that, we're gonna record a GTA episode for Barney's channel. Then you're gonna record a GTA Mod Showcase with Adam for his channel, then we'll go to lunch which is probably when Adam will make his v-log for his third channel, and then we'll record something for your channel, and you'll do a single player video of whatever you want for your channel too, then the last one is a challenge for the office antics channel so we can get you known too. You got all that? Or do you want me to explain it again?"

"Nah I got it, let's just get ready to record this shit!" I pump my fist in the air.

"That's the spirit! Also, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me or someone else for help." He winks at me and I blush again.

"Okay I will," he walks out. I cover my face with my hands. Oh god, I'm falling for him. I'm fan-girling! Shit, I can't do that, he probably has a girlfriend and I'm too young for him anyway. I calm myself down and log onto my computer, setting up my Minecraft account to play. Ethan walks in.

"Hey Des, just wanted to let you know, I made a minecraft skin for you. It's kinda like Yandere-chan but I put a really unique twist on it. Her hair is the same blue, green and aqua ombre as you do and her eyes are brown like too. Also, she's wearing a mint green uniform, but it still has the same detail but what was white is now mint green. I'll put it on you account for you if you want," I nod yes and he smiles. After he finishes that I continue to download the free games I wanna play like Tube Tycoon and Yandere Simulator. Then I get out of my office to go ask Adam for the money to get the other games that they want me to have. I get to the editors corner and see Sarah and Max walk in. I smirk.