Chapter 19 (Epilouge)

(Senpai wanted this as her music for her funeral. So as the good Yandere I am, I got it!)

Third Person PoV

Everyone rushed outside of their offices, but it was too late. She was gone. Tim broke down on the floor and Adam comforted him as Max pushed past Ross who was yelling for everyone to help and kneeled down to Sarah's side and held her hand.

"No... please don't leave, I'm sorry..." He said and started crying, which was a little bit of a shock, since he almost never cried.
Everyone started to cry and just sat there not knowing what to do. The Tim stopped crying and spoke up.

"She needs to have a proper funeral.
We'll need to plan it, so we should stop crying and get off our lazy asses to get this funeral as soon as possible!" He stated in an angry tone and everyone stopped crying and started getting to work. Desiree was told to just inform the fans, and she didn't put up a fight and did what she was told.

Desiree's PoV

I was told to do one of the hardest jobs, tell the fans what happened. I room out my camcorder and rubbed my eyes a bit.

"Hey guys, MinecraftSenpai here and... I have been given the job to tell you this, but, the less than a week for Sarah became less than a day, she has just passed away a half an hour ago, and all the adults of the office went off to set up her funeral." I pause the recording and walk over to Adam and tug on his shirt like a little kid.

"What's up kid?" He asked in an almost depressed tone.
"Since I had to make the video I was wondering if I should invite her subscribers to pay their respects to her." I ask and he nodded

"Tell them it's gonna be at 3682 Lolita Ave. up in Seattle. On Friday" (I made up that place don't go searching to find it.) I nod and turn back on the camera.

"Sorry guys I had to check something, so anyway, if you want to pay your respects, the funeral will be Friday which gives you 6 days to get here and it's gonna be at 3682 Lolita Ave. up here in Seattle. Well, have you Yanderes have a great day and I'll..." I start crying and turn off the camera and get it to the computer and upload it without anyone editing it.

•••Friday•••

Third Person PoV

The dreadful day finally came and everyone got ready and went to the funeral, all of Sarah's fans along with many of the other people from the Offices fan were there too. They started the service by playing the video then mad of their wishes to Sarah. Then everyone from the offices along with Sarah's family said something while Moonlight Sonata 1st Movement, which was her favorite song, played and everyone cried.

No body could believe she was actually gone.

But then again, we all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

And Sarah left something everyone would remember forever...

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, that finishes this story. Hope you enjoyed it! It took us a lot of time effort and staying up until like 2 in the morning like I am now to push out asana parts as we could, but in the end, I think it made a pretty nice story well, I gotta go sleep for a day because I spent all night organizing this and putting it together and it's 4 in the morning by the time I get this out. Well, goodbye everyone!!!