Chapter 6

Sarah's PoV

All I remember is blackness. I barely remember some people at the offices. I remember Tim, he's my brother. I remember Max, he's my friend with benefits. I remember Adam but I don't remember the girl he was with. Hm.

"Miss. Fox?" I look up from my dazing after Max leaves to go sign more papers.

"We have to give you your medication." I nod and sit up, taking the medicine and falling back asleep. Its mostly sleep that happens and just a lot of Max talking while I'm asleep. He knows I woke up multiple times but.

"Sarah! Hi!" The girl from earlier walks in. My memory's going and I don't even know who I am anymore.
"Hey uh..... Um." I stutter a bit and laugh awkwardly.

"Desiree? I recorded with you about a week ago?" She frowns.

"Look kid. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't even remember who I am. I remember this freak who has been its me this whole time and tim who has visited me everyday. I don't even remember myself." She sits down on a chair and takes out her go pro. She starts recording.

"Hey guys. MinecraftSenpai here. I'm with SFX_gaming and Max. Uh As you can tell, were in the hospital. Sarah or SFX_gaming is losing her memory and stuff but she will be fine hopefully. Send her lots of love in the comments and hope she gets better. I'll tell you more once I get back to my house but Sarah say hi!" She puts the camera in my direction.

"Hi." I say awkwardly and finish the hospital food that's there and the bag of Swedish fish that Max bought for me from downstairs.

"Ok I'll record when I get home? Ok bye guys!" She stops the recording.
"Um Miss. Sarah Rose Fox? Can you please come with us." I nod and grab my phone and ask Max for 10 dollars so I can get something from the vending machine. I sit down in the wheelchair and wheeled into the elevator, down to the 1st floor. Its a very awkward ride downstairs. People were staring at me.

"Miss. Sarah Rose Fox. How are you this fine morning." I smile at the sweet woman who's sitting in the room.

"I'm good actually and you?" She stares at the floor a bit.

"I'm great. Let's get started with your tests", she smiles and sticks a needle into me to take my blood. She put an IV in my arm too.

-time skip after hospital stuff-

"Sir. This is serious. She will have to go through so many treatments." I hear the nurse and my doctor arguing.

"It's not that bad trust me. A lot of people get this. I understand she will have to go through treatments but thats what happens with cancer." That word strikes me like a whip. I die a little inside.

-time skippy skip skippy skippy skip-

"Sarah. Wake up." I turn and see Tim sitting next to my bed.

"Your eligible to go home now. They said it was just a little flu sickness that your recovering from." He smiles a fake smile and looks at the clock.

"Hehe it's a bit early but we have to go home now. Tomorrow you have to work a half day and at least post a video." I sat up in my bed and grab a few things before stepping out of the building after signing papers. I'm escorted to a big car that looks like Adam's and has Adam sitting in the front seat.

"Hey Sarah. How are you feeling?" I ignore him and sit down in the front seat. Tim sits in the back.
Once we arrived to our house, Adam helps me walk inside as I'm very weak.

"Thanks Adam." I hug him and he kisses my head.

"Anything for someone as sick as you right now." He smiles and nods to Tim who then takes me to my bedroom.

"Goodnight. I'll help you get ready in the morning if you want to. I borrowed a wheelchair from the hospital and yea. You can use it tomorrow because you can barely walk." I say thank you and fall asleep instantly.

I arrived at the offices that afternoon at 3:00. Everyone just stares at me.

"Hi guys." I smile awkwardly as I don't remember them.

"Hey Sarah." A girl stood in front of me and looks familiar but I forget. Why am I forgetting. I barely know where I am. I'm surrounded by strangers. I'm so confused.

"I was wondering if you would wanna record this with me? I have to finish recording this later but-" I stop her. I cried. I just start crying. And I won't stop. This situation hits me like a train going 100 miles an hour. I'm sad. I'm scared. I'm guilty and disappointed that I don't remember these people.

"I'll just leave you alone." She runs away crying and I sit in my office. I do nothing. Nothing at all. I stare at the ceiling. The silence doesn't choke me though. It just holds onto me. Max didn't show up to work. Tim checks in on me every ten or so minutes. I haven't spoken to Adam at all today and I'm not planning to. That girl must be my friend. The boy she's holding hands with must be her boyfriend not her brother because they don't look alike. Adam adopted this girl. Her name starts with a D and ends with an E. I think long and hard until I'm interrupt.

"Sarah. You have to record now." An Asian boy comes into the room. I don't recognise him. Nor do I remember his name.

"Jin! Come here! Fix this for me!" I hear Adams voice from across the offices.

"Jin. So that's your name?" He turns to me and smiles, nodding his head.

"JESS. I NEED YOU HERE." Adam also screams. A beautiful woman passes me. She looks 20 (in this story she's 20.)

"Hey guys. It's SFX_gaming here! I am out of the hospital but I'm not gonna be able to record that much because of my illness. I'll try to vlog when I'm at the offices. Ok today I am playing 'that dragon, cancer'. Now this is a very slow but emotional game. So grab some popcorn and settle in your comfortable beds or chairs with your friends and relax. Enjoy this long game play." I start playing the game and the room dims with a special remote I bought.

-3 hours later-

"Well. I finished crying." I laugh a little while wiping my eyes.

"Sarah. Turn off your recording." I get a text message from Tim.

"Ok guys that's the video for today but thanks for watching. I will put the link in the bio of this video if you want to buy the game on steam. Thanks for watching again but subscribe for more crazy shit." I make a weird face in the face cam and turn it off.

"Hey Tim what did you need." The game reminds me of myself. Cancer.

"Sarah!" Tim runs over to me.

"I'm so sorry. You have to go through so many treatments." It can't be that bad. He must know about the cancer. He must know.

"Tim I'm gonna be fine. It's not that bad. im gonna be fi-" I start crying again.

"We're taking you out to dinner." I shake my head in declination but they took me anyways.

-An hour later-

"You guys know what I have?" I look up from my appetizer.

"Yea. You might not like it." I spin my salad with my fork.

"Cancer." They're eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I look up from my salad.

"The doctors they were talking about it near me and I over heard." I take a bite of the food in front of me.

We sat in silence until our meals came.