Chapter 5

Desiree's PoV

We're all in the hospital again. It's been a week and Sarah hasn't woken up yet. It concerns all of us. We all stand in the room in utter silence.

"Sarah? Are you awake? It's been a week. I just wanna say that I want you to wake up. This probably isn't that bad but. Yes it is bad but..." Tim starts crying. We all stare at her. She still doesn't move or speak. Not even open her eyes.

"Uh Sarah. Your fans are worried about you," Ross says in a sad tone.

"I don't know what to say," Adam says dumbfound by this.

"We were gonna record more videos. I finally got to be your friend. Don't lose hope..." I pitch in.

"I'm sorry," Max says next to her.

Then she woke up.

"BLOODY HELL WHAT THE FUCK?!?" She starts crying.

"SARAH. ARE YOU OK!" She coughs hard and falls back in the hospital bed.

Silence fillsthe room.

"What happened?" She asks and stares everyone down.

"Your heart stopped beating for a few minutes and you wouldn't wake up but you weren't dead. So Tim brought you here," I'm the only one to respond.

"There still doing tests but we found some pretty bad stuff." Tim states. She gulps. Then like that she's out again. We all look at each other and sigh.

~~~Some time later~~~

I go to visit Sarah everyday for weeks until she gets better. 3/4 of the time she's asleep. We catch her once when she's awake. So I go to talk to her.

"Sarah! Hi!" I state and she looks at me really confused.

"Hey uh... um," she stutterers a bit and laughs awkwardly.

"Desiree? I recorded with you about a week ago?" My happiness slowly fades.

"Look kid. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't even remember who I am. I remember this freak who has been its me this whole time and tim who has visited me everyday. I don't even remember myself." She states. I sit down on a chair and take out my camera and I start recording.

"Hey guys. MinecraftSenpai here. I'm with SFX_gaming and Max. Uh As you can tell, we're in the hospital. Sarah or SFX_gaming is loosing her memory and stuff but she will be fine hopefully. Send her lots of love in the comments and hope she gets better. I'll tell you more once I get back to my house but Sarah say hi!" I put the camera in her direction.

"Hi," she says awkwardly and finishes the hospital food that's there.

"Ok I'll record when I get home. Ok bye guys!" I stop the recording. The nurse walks in and asks me to leave, and I did, thanking her for taking care of Sarah. She smiles at me and I run off back to the waiting room to go see Adam.

"How'd it go?" I sniffed, now realizing what's going on. She forgot who I am. Tears streamed down my face.

"S-she lost a lot of her memory, I went to go see her, and she didn't even remember who I was," I put my head in my hands and cried. I knew we only knew each other for a few weeks, but I just wanted her to get better.

"Aww, don't worry kid, things'll get better soon. I promise," he hugs me. I sob into his shirt and he just comforts me. I soon stop crying and we get into our car. I sighed.

"Uh, Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you're thoughts be, if I, uh, liked someone from the offices?" I ask sheepishly. There's silence for a few seconds and he laughs.

"It's Ross, isn't it?"

"Maybe..."

"Then if it is, I'm fine with it, but if he breaks your heart, I'm breaking his face. Okay? I don't want my daughters heart broken," I'm really happy that he said yes. The rest of the car ride is us talking about some shit and me fangirling about RIP TeamCrafted.

"We actually have been talking about that, and have been thinking of getting back together. And us all working at the offices," he mentions

(A/N: Shhhhhh, just let it happen~~ :3)

I stare at him, with a bat shit insane fangirl grin on my face.

"You mean I get to see Mitch Senpai daily?"

"If you wanna call him that, but yeah, you would," I get super hyper and freak out. He stares at me in fake fear.

After a few minutes we get back to the office. I run inside and head to my cubicle/office. I go on Minecraft for a little bit and hear a knock at my door. I turn around and Ross is there.

"Hey, Adam said you wanted to talk to me about something."

In my head, I'm like:
'ohshitohshitohshitohshit I'm gonna have a bad diddley darn time fuck I'm so fucking screwed. He's not gonna accept me I know it. Fuck.' I kinda space out while saying that in my head. He snaps his fingers to bring me back to reality.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah. I did,"

"Well, go ahead," he smiles. I calm down and take a deep breath. 'Okay, you can do this. You're 16, your mature and responsible enough to do this. It'll be fine.'

"Well, uh, Ross, I uh, oh fuck it Ross I really really like you and I know you probably don't like me back but I had to at least confess and I'm sor-" I get cut off by a pair of lips hitting mine. I close my eyes. He pulls away and laughs.

"Good. That stopped you. I really like you too Des, don't worry. I actually have been crushing on you since you came in to work at the offices." I blush and stare at him and walk towards him until I was inches away from him. He was about a half a foot taller than me, so I grab the collar of his shirt and kissed him again. He kisses back and Barney walks past my office and sees us. He takes a picture and I look at him. I stop kissing Ross and stare straight at him.

"Bitch I hope the fuck you do, you'll be a dead son of a bitch I'll tell you that," he starts running. I run after him and he runs into his office and locks that door.

"Barney I swear to fucking god if you post that picture-"

*ding*

Instagram: 'ThatGuyBarney has posted a new picture'

"You edgy bitch," I look at the picture. It has the caption:

'Looks at these two lovebirds. OTPs if you ask me.'

Then boom. It's a fucking picture of me and Ross kissing.

"Fuck," I whisper and after that I hear:

"What the fuck Barney!" It's Ross, he must have seen the picture too. He runs to me and shows me the picture.

"I know, I got it too. Well, I'm so dead, you're fangirls are going to rip me limb from fucking limb. I'm so screwed," he pecks my cheek.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine," I blush. He grabs my hand and holds it.

"Sooo, does that mean," I look at the ground.

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask and he smiles.

"Only if you want to be."

"I'd like that, a lot."

He picks me up and spins me, laughing. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back and this goes on for a good minute. I pull away from him and put my forehead on his.

"I love you Ross."

"I love you too Des."

Jin walks by smiling.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" He shouts and I flip him off, making him laugh his ass off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mix emotions in this chapter are too real. Sorry if your heart is in a knot because of me. 😉