Chapter 10

Sarah's PoV

A lot of people are all over me. Thinking I'm, "not right in the head", I yell at them to scram and I go to my office.

"Hey guys.....This is gonna be an update video. So..... This is gonna be..... really hard to say. Uh...... I have a sickness. Um that's not good....... And life..... is getting harder..... It's just.... getting difficult. And I try....and try but.....," I'm crying at this point.

"But we all can't succeed.... Uh.... a level of success. Now. This disease..... I might die from it. I'm loosing memory...... I'm getting treated for it though. Uh. I don't want you to think I'm different. Or quitting YouTube...... This is the reason I'm not gonna be..... Uh uploading as frequent as usual. I'm still gonna update.... I don't wanna hide behind walls. I don't... Want... To die... But. Shit happens..... Excuse my language....", I wipe my eyes and smile at the camera.

"I'm sorry for crying. But.... I hope you guys understand. Request me games to play down below. Annnndddd. Have a magical day my watermelons!" I turn off the recording and start editing it right away. The video comes to be 3 minutes and 37 seconds.

"Hey Sarah do you need to use the bathroom?" Tim walks into my room and I shake my head. I can't use the bathroom on my own so he always asks me frequently.

"Whatcha doin?" He comes over to me and plays with a little bit of my hair. Thank god I didn't loose it yet.

"Editing an update video and listening to music." He looks at the old ass music player on my desk.

"What the fuck is this?" He opens it and scratches the CD that's there.

"NO NO NO!" I fix the CD back in place and Heart and Soul started to play. I smile and hum along.

"Heart and soul. I beg to be adored. Lost control." Tim leaves shortly after that.

"Ah. Time for my favorite song." I put a light pink CD in the music player and it playa 'Can't help falling in love'.

"Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I. Can't help. Falling in love with you. Oh for I. I can't help. Falling in love. With. You." I smile at the song finish and my hands go back to my computer.

"Hmm hmmm hmmm hm hm hmmm hmmm hmmmm." I hum 'can't help calling in love'.

"Ugh, why me?" I rub my eyes and put my reading glasses on. Soon after that. I fall asleep yet again.