Chapter 9

Desiree's PoV.

I wake up the next morning soaked. I was either sweating all night, crying all night, or both. I rub my eyes and got out of bed. I take a shower and change into this:

 I take a shower and change into this:

and walk downstairs. No one is awake so I make myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I finish the food and hear crying. It's Mason. I walk upstairs quietly and look into Mason's room. He's crying. I walk over to his crib and smile, picking him up. I rock him back and forth and sing a little tune.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take, my sunshine away..." I finish singing and he stops crying. I smile as he giggles and pulls on my finger. I lay him back in his crib and walk back downstairs. I look at the clock, 5:10. It's a little late, but Adam and Alesa deserve their sleep, so I wait for a bit while checking my phone. I get a text from Ross.

R- Hoi!!
D- Hey Temmie.
R- Soooo.
D- What's up Ross?
R- I was wondering maybe after work if you wanted to go on a date with me?"
D- Totally! Well, I gtg, Adam's finally awake and now I'll be leaving soon. Bye 😘
R- Bai! 😍😍

I smile at his goofiness. Adam practically falls down the stairs.

"Holy shit I slept way later then I wanted to. I'll have to get breakfast on the way there. You ready kiddo?" He states and I nod. We walk out to the car and stop at McDonalds for Adam to pick up breakfast, and I got a coffee. We drive back to the offices and rush inside. I get to my office and sit down and start working on something when I get interrupted by someone putting their chin on my head. I roll my eyes and turn around. It's Ross

"Hey." I state and stand up, kissing his cheek.

"Hey. So remember, after work!" He starts and I cut him off.

"We're going on a date! Yes I know. We were just talking about it like an hour ago." I laugh he pouts.

"Well, I better get back to my office. See ya during the video." He gives me a short and sweet kiss and I smile. I sit back down and get ready to record.

-time skip the days done-

I pack up my stuff and get ready to go home.

"Hey Ross!" I shout at him before he walks out the door. He turns and smiles.
"Yeah? What's up?" He asks.

"Pick me up around 6:30 okay?" I state and he nods. I smile and he walks out and I wait for Adam to finish up his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this one was really short. Please don't kill meh. I'm a smol bean and I'm sorry.