The Secret comes out

Joey's POV

Once we got to his house he carried me in the house and right away carried me to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and started kissing me. He stroked his hand through my hair and wrapped his other hand around my waist. He is such a great kisser. At first I wanted to back off from the kiss but soon later I welcomed it. I gave myself to him and let everything go. Nothing else mattered. All that mattered was me and him at that moment. Then he tugged at my shirt and I let him take it off. Underneath was a six pack abs and Daniel must of liked what he saw because he started kissing up and down my chest and stomach. Then he tugged at my pants and I let him take them off. When he took them off I had a boner and I became embarrassed. He smiled and said "Don't worry I have one too." Then he tried to take off my underwear but I wouldn't let him. I wouldn't let him because I started having an attack. "He's gonna use you like Trisha. He don't love you. Nobody does. He just wants to have sex and then he's gonna drop you." These thoughts were going through my mind and I couldn't get them out.

I screamed to Daniel "This is a mistake!" He let go of me and asked "What did I do? Are you okay?" I screamed back "You didn't do anything. It's all me! No I'm not okay. I'm never okay." He frowned and said "Come here and I'll protect you. I'm so sorry." I did want to go to him and just embrace with him but my head kept saying no. Then he looked in my eyes with those dreamy eyes and said "Trust me. I won't use you like Trisha did. I love you. I want to be with you forever and never let you go." How did he know what I was thinking? I went to him and he just held me while I cried." Then he tucked me in the bed and cuddled with me. He said "Let's get some sleep. Goodnight my king." I replied "Goodnight my king." Then I fell asleep in his arms.

Daniel's POV

I carried Joey into the house and up to my bedroom. I laid him on the bed and started kissing him again. I wrapped one hand around his slender but firm waist and stroked his soft hair with my other hand. I could tell he was hesitant at first , but soon that hesitance turned into pleasure. Then I tugged at his shirt and he let me take it off. What I saw turned me on and I felt a boner coming on. He had a six pack abs and it was so sexy. I started kissing up and down his perfect chest and stomach. Then I tugged at his pants and he let me take them off. I saw he had a boner too and I saw that he started blushing. I smiled and said "Don't worry I have one too." Then I tried to take his underwear off, but he wouldn't let me. I realized that I was going too fast.

Then he screamed at me "This is a mistake!" I let him go and asked him "What did I do? Are you okay?" He screamed back "You didn't do anything. It's all me! No I'm not okay. I'm never okay. I frowned and said "Come here and I'll protect you. I'm so sorry." He wouldn't move or do anything. Then I looked into his eyes and straight to his soul. I know knew why he said that. When I looked into his eyes I said "Trust me. I won't use you like Trisha did. I love you. I want to be with you forever and never let you go." Then he came to me and I just held him while he cried. Then I tucked him in bed and cuddled with him. Then after a while of cuddling I said "Let's get some sleep. Goodnight my king."he replied "Goodnight my king." Then we fell asleep.

The next morning
Joey's POV

I woke up at 9:30 and not in Daniels arms. I figured he must of gone downstairs to fix breakfast. I looked at my phone and my Twitter was blowing up. "How dare you cheat on Trisha you asshole." What is this about?, I thought to myself. I continued reading. "I always knew you were a fag." "Have fun with your fag boyfriend." Then I read one last tweet and it hit me hard "I used to love you but now I hate you! Nobody should love you! Go kill yourself Fag!" Maybe I should since nobody loves me. I kept thinking this over and over. Then I looked on YouTube and the first video was "Joey cheated on me with a guy!" I watched her video and throughout the video she kept fake crying. "I loved him and he broke my heart." What! I broke her heart?! She broke my heart and I loved her to death. This was the last straw and I decided to text Trisha.