Through Thick and Thin

Daniel's POV

   I walk into the room and there lies Joey in a coma. I ran to his side and just hugged him. Then I asked the nurse "Can I have some alone time with my boyfriend, please?" "Of course. I know this must be very hard for you. If you ever need anything just buzz, my name is Jackie," replied nurse Jackie. I replied with a fake smile "Thank you Jackie, it means so much to me." Then she smiled and left. To be honest at that moment I didn't care that she was trying to comfort me. All I cared about was my precious Joey and right as I found him, he gets snatched away from me. I sat down next to Joey and just cried till I could cry no more. Then I started talking to him. "I love you Joey. Please wake up! I need you. Hope is here to see you. I want you to know that I don't hate you for what you did. I love you just the way you are." I wanted a reply so bad, but all I heard was the beeping of the heart monitor. Beep..... Beep..... Beep.

Then the doctor came in. He started off by saying "I'm so sorry what happened to you and I hate to tell you this but Joey has a 5% chance of living. He lost a lot of blood and he has damage to the brain. Don't be surprised if he never wakes up from this coma." My heart dropped when I heard this. I replied "Can't you do something? He's the love of my life! I need him! Please don't let him die." He replied "I assure you we will do everything we can, but I can't promise that he'll live. I'd start making arrangements and saying your goodbyes." This guy wasn't gonna try. I yelled at him "Make fucking arrangements?!?!!!!!! He's not gonna die. Now please save him. I don't care how you save him, but just save him!" He nodded and walked out the door. Just when I thought I had cried all my tears out I started bawling my eyes out. I went by Joeys side and held his hand. I kissed his lips and said "I won't leave your side." Then I crawled in the bed with him and fell asleep by his side.

The next morning

I woke up still by Joeys side and he was still in that motionless state. The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing. Then I looked over to my side and there sat my mother. She saw that I woke up and came by my side. Then she said something to me that took me by surprise. "Daniel I'm so ashamed of you. How could you date a guy who tried to kill himself? You are coming back with me to Massachusetts and you'll won't have anything to do with this monster." I shot up and got out of the bed. "I am not doing such thing! I love Joey! And he's not a monster! You're the monster! I will date whoever I want and that guy is Joey! Now leave! I don't want anything to do with you!" I replied to my evil mother. Well she's not my birth mother. She's my adoptive mother. My birth mother died when I was 10 when me, her, and one of my friends got in a accident. She laughed evilly and walked out. She always said love is weakness. Her name is Cora. (Once upon a time reference)

After the witch left I went back to Joeys side and I thought back to that accident. I lost my memory of my first ten years and I only knew what my mother looked like by a picture. I have her hair, eyes and lips. Her name was Mary Margaret. (Another Once upon a time reference. I love that show almost as much as Janiel.) After that accident I never knew who my friend was in that car. I knew he had brown hair and that he had a mole on his right shoulder. Then had a thought maybe that boy was Joey. No it couldn't of been. I've never met Joey before the other day. Then I looked at Joey and looked at his right shoulder. There was a mole right where that boy had it. Then I started jumping up and down and kissed Joey. Right as I kissed him all my memories came flooding back. I broke the kiss and realized what I had to do. I had to make my evil adoptive mother never finds out who Joey was. Then I grabbed my stuff and kissed Joey on the cheek and said I will be back as long as Cora lives you won't wake up. She must be stopped."

(That's chapter 5! I'm gonna include some magic in here because why not. Anything is possible here.)