I Do

3rd Person POV-The Wedding Day

Joey waits anxiously in the room he is waiting in before the wedding. Joey's sister, Nicole was in there with him helping him get ready for his big day. She adjusts his sparkly bow tie and says "This is it, little bro. I always thought I was gonna be the one to get married first. I want you to know that mom, does love you and she wishes that she could be here." Joey smiles and says "I know Nicole, I know. I can't believe I'm actually getting married to the love of my life!" Nicole smiles and gives him a hug. Then he puts on his suit jacket and looks handsomer than ever. Wedding music starts to play and he walks out.
Daniel's POV
My sister, Emma is helping me get ready and she says to me "I hope your marriage is blessed as me and Regina's."(For all you Swan Queen shippers, I'm one myself) I smile at her and thank her. Then I say "I wish mom and dad were here." Emma replies "I know, me too." Then all of a sudden I hear a voice behind me call my name. I turned around and it was my mother! I ran to her and embraced her in a hug. I asked "what are you doing here?" She answered "Your wish was answered by the blue fairy, but she could only send one and that one person is me. I don't have long though. I'm so proud of you Daniel. I wished that you and Joey would always find each other and you did! What a gentleman you have become. My dear Emma, I'm so proud of you. You saw Regina for who she really is,a good person, who has been suppressed by her mother all her life. Please tell Henry, that Grandma says hello." Emma and I start crying and we embrace our mother in a hug. "We love you, mom." "I love you too." Then my mother faded away and me and Emma just stood still in shock. Then I said "I better finish getting ready." I put on my suit jacket and walked out.
I was standing at the end of the aisle and I saw my precious Joey walking down the aisle towards me. I smile real big and he smiles back. Then he is by my side. The blue fairy started off the wedding by saying "We are gathered here today to witness the love of these two. They have true love and that is the greatest magic of all. Daniel will you please say your vows?"
D: Joey I love you so much. I've loved you ever since the day I saw you on the playground. I knew you were gonna be my husband one day. I loved you even when we were separated for all those years. There was always a void in my heart that could never be filled. You were the only one who could fill it. Then we found each other again on that fateful day 2 months ago. What seemed to be a tragedy, turned out to be a blessing. You make me happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have a beautiful child together and two wonderful dogs. I'm blessed beyond measure. Joey Michael Graceffa, you are my forever love!

J: Oh Daniel where do I start? I remember that day on the playground. I fell and you came over to me. You were the only one, who helped me. I looked into those Emerald eyes of your and my pain faded away. So many times I would picture this moment. After we got separated, I didn't know that the mysterious guy I would draw, was you. Not even a curse could make forget you fully. On that fateful day 2 months ago, you made my problems fade away once again, even if it was for a little while. You stayed by my side while I was in the hospital and you gave me half of your heart to live! I heard every word you said and I'm so thankful for you. I'm so thankful for our precious Son, Allen and our two dogs, Wolf and Storm. You Daniel are my protector and I love you from here to the moon and back!
  3rd person POV
     The blue fairy continued by saying "may we have the rings." Out came Allen in a little tux and the whole crowd awed. He brought the rings to Joey and Daniel. They both slipped the rings on and the blue fairy asked Daniel "Daniel do you take this man to be your husband in sickness and health?" "I do." "Joey do you take this man to be your husband in sickness and health?" "I do." "You may now kiss." Daniel wrapped his arms around Joey and took him into a deep and passionate kiss. He broke the kiss and he called Allen over. He picked him Up and both Joey and Daniel gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then wolf and Storm come running down the aisle to their family. Finally their family was complete and they were stronger than ever. Nothing could stop them. True love was put to the test and it shone through.

(That's the end of this book! There will be a sequel up soon, called "How can it be this perfect?" I hope you liked this book and thank you so much for reading! I love you pigs! Good damn bye! ❤️)