Adoption Day

Joey's POV

    It's been 1 month since the incident. I got back at Trisha by screenshoting the text right before my attempted suicide. I posted it all over Twitter, Instagram, and I made a video about it. And in the video I announced that me and Daniel are getting married. Trisha's fame went down hill and she went from 3 million subscribers to only one million. But I don't get pleasure out of it, okay maybe a little bit. I have a month till I get married to the love of my life! I'm so excited! That day when I said I wanted dogs, we went to the local pet store and bought two huskies. One was black and brown and the over was pure white. I named the black and brown one wolf and the white one storm. They are already spoiled rotten. Today is the day that we get to adopt a child. Daniel and I are so excited! It's 7:30 when I look at the clock and the appointment is at 9:30. I jump out of bed and wake Daniel up. We take a shower together. Then we get dressed. I picked out a blue top, black jeans, and some white vans. Daniel is wearing a white v neck, black jeans, and some white vans as well. I go over to him and hug him tight. I ask "Are you ready?" He relies "I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when." I smile and break the hug. I look at the time. It's 8:30. I ask Daniel if he wants to go to Starbucks before and he says yes. We both head down stairs hand in hand and get ready to leave. We say goodbye to wolf and storm and head out the door. I get in the drivers seat and he gets in the passengers seat. Within 10 minutes we arrive at Starbucks. Daniel gets in line and asks "What do you want?" I reply "Just a latte." He nods and I go find a table. Not long after Daniel comes with our coffee. He sits down and asks me some questions. "What gender do we want?" I reply "I don't know, when the time is right we will know." He smiles and says "Perfect answer!" We talk so,e more about the child and then I check the time. It was 9:00. I say to Daniel "It's 9:00. We have to get going." Daniel nods and we get up and leave. We drive for about 20 minutes. Then we arrive at the adoption center. We walk in and go up to the front desk. Daniel says to the front desk lady "Hi, I'm Daniel Preda and this is my fiancé Joey Graceffa. We are her for our 9:30 appointment." The lady nods and says "here you are. It looks like we can get you in early!  Follow me." We follow the lady through two big doors and to a office. She says Mrs. Adams will be with you any minute." Then the lady walked out and a few moments later Mrs. Adams walked in. She sat down and said "Good morning Gentlemen. We are so glad that you are choosing to adopt at better life adoption center. I'm gonna have you to fill out this paper work." We nod and both me and Daniel fill it out. Once it's filled out, Mrs, Adams thanks us and asks what age group are you looking for? Daniel looks at me and we both say at the same time "3-4 years olds." She smiles and leads us to the 3-4 years olds. She asks do you see any you like? I see one little boy with black hair, greenish brown eyes, and who is smiling. I point to him and Mrs. Adams smiles and says "Allen Ray. He's really special, but really quiet. But he always smiles and gives everybody hugs and kisses. He was born in Indiana but was sent here." I look at Daniel and he smiles. I say "He's the one. Can we see him?" Mrs. Adams smiles and says "of course! Go into that room right there and he'll be in a moment." Me and Daniel nodded and went into the room. A few moments later , Allen Ray walks in with Mrs. Adams. I smile at him and he smiles back. He comes running towards me and I pick him up and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and then I hand him to Daniel and he gives Daniel a kiss on the check and said daddies. This warms my heart. At that moment I know I want him. He wants to come back to me, so Daniel gives him back to me and he holds on to me tight. I ask him "How old are you?" He puts 3 fingers up. Then I ask "When is your birthday?" He doesn't respond, but Mrs. Adams does. She says his birthday is May 13th. I reply "really! My birthday is May 16th!" Allen Ray smiles and says "Daddy birthday near mine!" Mrs. Adams says "Yes,it is!" Then Mrs. Adams say do you want him? Me and Daniel both say "Yes!" She replies "fantastic!" Then we had to fill out more paper work. Then Mrs, Adams said "He's all yours!" I looked at Allen Ray and said "did you hear that? We are now a family!" Allen Ray started jumping up and down and started screeching out of excitement. Mrs. Adams called him over and said with tears running down her face "Never forget who you are! Stay kind! Just be you." Allen Ray started crying little tears and said "I will Mrs. Alice." The. Alice hugged him and we took Allen Ray with us. I picked him up and carried him out. He waved goodbye and everybody waved back. I put him in the car seat we had bought him. We bought both Boy and girl stuff and we were going to donate the girl stuff. I got in the car and drove off. Daniel turned around and asked Allen if he liked doggies. Allen replied "I love doggies!" Daniel replied back "We got two!!" Allen screamed "yay!" I started to laugh and I said "I love you two." Allen replied back "I love you too daddy!" I loved when he called me daddy. It meant that I was a actual father! Daniel replied "I love you too sweetie." Allen heard sweet and he yelled "I want candy!" Daniel and I laughed and took him to get candy. Then after the candy we went to the park. He had a blast at the park. The we went home. I unbuckled Allen and took him in my arms. Then I opened the front door and said "This is your new home Allen!"

(That's the end of this chapter! I hope you liked it! Good damn bye!)