Chapter 1 Game Day

Savannah is at her podium when Bailey comes by and said, " Girl I know you had rather be in the student section today but I needed someone we can trust out here that won't go crazy when the big names come through. Not to mention Mrs. Saban has been asking about you. You made an impression on her the past 2 years. I owe you big time for working today."
   Savannah responded to Bailey, " I didn't have a ticket for today's game Ellie came back so she used her ticket. So I can watch from here. I have enjoyed being a student this time but I do miss all of you at the same time."
   Bailey said,"Girl anytime you don't have a ticket let me know and I will get you in downstairs in The Zone. It's not that big of a deal. Well it's showtime gates are open."

Savannah stood at her podium and greeted the suite owners and guests and Mrs. Saban came up with her assistant and stopped to talk to Savannah, telling her she missed seeing her face on game days. Savannah told her thank you but this year since it was her senior year she wanted to experience Game day in the stands. Mrs Saban said," That is what you should do, but I just wanted you to know that I miss seeing your face greeting me and being able to handle any problems that come up. Not all of them are like you. Also we have some celebrities that will be coming through to my suite if you don't mind please escort them yourself."
Savannah told her she would bring them as soon as they arrived. Mrs. Saban told her assistant to leave the names with Savannah so she would know who it was. The notecard she gave her had Brantley Gilbert and Thomas Rhett.
Savannah was a big music fan and had grown up on country music well music of all genres because her parents liked it all. So she knew who they were and what they looked like.
Savannah knew she has a little while until anyone would make it to her floor so she got out her pen and paper and began writing down the words that kept floating through her mind

You know the lights of my hometown
They come alive when the sun goes down

We got the 50 yard line on Friday nights
Main Street drag lined up with red tail lights
And the dashboard glow from the radio
Kick your console back, pull your girl in close
Got the summer stars out in the backwoods
Got the windows down make it feel so good
To lock your high beams in on a mud hole
If you're where I'm from, then ya damn sure know

'Bout the lights of my hometown
Yeah they come alive when the sun goes down
Talkin' ' bout the lights of my hometown
Yeah they come alive when the sun goes down

In her earpiece Savannah heard Bailey say they had guests being escorted up by some of Coach Saban's staff for everyone to look alive. Savannah put her pen in her pocket and put a smile on when she heard the elevator doors open. Savannah said," Welcome to Bryant Denny stadium, home of theNational Champions the Alabama Crimson Tide". She smiled bigger when she heard," Savannah I didn't know you would be here I thought you were finally doing game days in the student section and not working."
Savannah said," Brandy I usually do but they called me cause of an emergency and needed someone who was experienced in this part. Mrs. Saban was happy I was back. I told her that Ellie was using her ticket today so I would have been watching the game from the house."
Brandy said, " let me know if you need tickets anytime I can get you down there with me if you don't mind standing in the Endzone tunnel. Now how is everybody?"
Savannah said," Mom is good. Ace is ready to be here in the fall and Ellie is loving her co-op but ready to be back on campus.How is Daniel?" "He's good working like me" Brandy said as she laughed. Brandy looked at Savannah and then the 2 men that were with her and said," I'm sorry guys, I wasn't expecting to see my cousin Savannah at this post as she is wanting to experience game day as a student before she graduates in May. She just doesn't know how much more she has put on us cause she is Mrs.Saban's favorite, said she has handled so much the past 2 years and never had a problem but this year hasn't been so great. Now Savannah I would like to introduce you to Brantley Gilbert and Thomas Rhett. They are Mrs. Saban's guest today."
Savannah said," Nice to meet you Mr. Gilbert and Mr. Rhett and I will be happy to escort you to Mrs. Saban's suite. If you will give me one minute to tell them that I will be away from the post a minute."
Brantley spoke and said," Nice to meet you but please call me BG, Brantley just anything but Mr. Gilbert Darlin' " Thomas spoke up and said," I'm Thomas " Savannah said," Well then Thomas and Brantley give me one second and I will escort you. Thank you Brandy I will contact you this week about getting together to eat since I'm here now all the time."
" Sure thing Savannah, you know I'm here if you need me sweetheart." Brandy told her.

"Bailey this is Savannah I will be leaving my post to escort to Mrs Saban's guests."

"Follow me guys and welcome to Bama. I know it isn't the same as your Georgia Bulldogs but Saturday's in the South is all about smash mouth football and this is a great place to be if you enjoy a good football game. Although I will tell you if you want updates you can walk out here to right past my stand and one of the TVs in the Zone below has all the scores." Savannah told them.
Thomas said," Thank you I may just take you up on that, although I have enjoyed my time here so far it's interesting."
Savannah asked," Have you been on the tour of the Mal Moore facility? "
BG said," Yes we just left over there it was pretty awesome. Have you been?"
Savannah said," Yes a couple times with Brandy, I got to see it my senior year in high school and then this past summer. Brandy is my cousin and it was with her. We are here and before I take you in if you need something just let one of the servers in the suite know and I will do my best to handle it. I hope you enjoy your time here in Alabama. " Savannah knocks on the door and opens it and says," Mrs Saban, your guests are here. Do you need anything else at this time?"
"No Savannah, thank you for your help." Said Mrs Saban.