Chapter 38

Brantley took Savannah to his cabin and grabbed their bags. He told her not to change yet. He then got them back in the truck and on the road. It wasn't but just a little while and he pulled into a driveway that wound up the mountain to a small cabin. Savannah just looked at him. He said," We are taking tonight to honeymoon baby and then in the morning we will head back to the house for the tailgate party we are throwing. Momma and Kolby are gonna set it all up. No need for us to have to rush."
    Brantley picks her up and carries her bridal style over the thresh hold of the cabin. She looks in awe around her, it is a one room cabin with a king size bed in the middle of the far wall. On the bed is a pink rose petals in the shape of a heart. There are flameless candles burning all over the room. Brantley asks her if she likes it. She turns to him an said," I love it I never imagined you had all this in you B"
Brantley said," Baby you ain't seen nothin yet. He sets her down and begins placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. She moves her neck to give him better access. He runs his hands long her back on her skin whispering in her ear what he wants to do to her tonight as her husband. Savannah leans into Brantley and whispers" I'm all yours husband" That elicits a growl from deep in his throat. And he turns Savannah around and undoes her dress and watches it drop and pool at her feet on the floor. He takes in the sight of his wife all she had on is a scrap of blue lace and her high heels. He looks his fill as she stands there looking at him. She asks him," Do you like what you see outlaw?" Brantley's eyes darken at her comment and bends down to capture her mouth with his, he explores every curve of her mouth with his tongue. And she bites his lip and explores his mouth with her tongue. Her hands go to his shirt and as she is trying to in button it gets frustrated and just rips it open sending buttons flying everywhere and pushes it off his shoulders letting her hands roam all over his torso. He cups her ass with his hands and picks her up laying her on the bed. He kisses down her neck and collarbone to her breasts where he laves one then the other with his tongue before nipping her with his teeth. Savannah has her head thrown back and is breathless as he continues his assault on her body. She feel like she is on fire from the inside out. Brantley makes his way down her body and hovers over her mound with his face. He blows a stream of air across her mound without touching her. Savannah bucks her hips off the bed toward his mouth. He smirks and says," tell me what you want" Savannah said," release" Brantley said ," No baby tell me what you want me to do to you, use your words and tell me what you want." Savannah said," Make love to me with your mouth." That was all he needed to hear. Brantley tore the scrap of lace off her and threw it over his shoulder before diving in face first and lapping her from top to bottom and swirling his tongue around her swollen nub. Savannah moans as he nips at it with her teeth and her juices flow and he laps them up like it was the last drop of water on earth. Savannah runs her hands over his short hair as she bucks off the bed as he enters her with his tongue. He quickens his pace cause he can feel her tightening around him and he feels her release as she screams his name. He continues to lap and swirl his tongue as she rides her orgasm down. Brantley kisses his way back up Savannah's body and captured her mouth with his. Savannah moans into the kiss and said," I never thought I would say something like this but it turns me on tasting myself on your mouth." She turns pink like shes embarrassed. Brantley looks at her and his eyes darken and said," hearing you say that turns me on even more darlin" he grinds himself against her and she pushes him over and gets up. She straddles him facing the foot of the bed and takes his boots and socks off then she turns around and kisses him on the mouth. She gets up and undoes his belt and pants, pulling them off of him. Savannah crawls up between his legs before taking his erection into her mouth. Brantley groans and fists his hands in her hair as she takes him in as far as she can and then takes the rest of him in her hand. Brantley groans that he can't take much more and pulls her up off him and flips them over to where he is on top. He kisses her and she opens her legs as she feels him at her entrance when he felt her open up to him he slid inside her and growled deep in his throat. Savannah feeling Brantley filling her up finds release as he starts to thrust in and out. Brantley continues to build her up again and they cum together with her moaning his name. Brantley pulls out and turns her over on her stomach and pulling her knees up so her ass in up in the air. He enters her from behind and groans as she clenches and he feels like he's gonna lose it quick because Savannah meets him thrust for thrust , he is about to release and he reaches around and rolls her nub with his fingers and she shatters around him as all he can groan out is Saaavvv on his release.
He lowers them to the bed and spoons her still inside her. He kisses her neck and tells her he loves her. Savannah turns her head and kisses him on the mouth and tells him that she love him. They lay talking and end up falling asleep.

Savannah wakes up and sees that it is 2am she rolls over and looks at her husband and begins to kiss and run her tongue over his tattoos. Brantley rolls over on his back and Savannah crawls on top of him and lines him up with her entrance and impales herself with his cock. She begins to ride him and he grips her hips and thrusts which causes Savannah to throw her head back. Brantley sits up and latches on to her breast with his mouth and sucked and nipped and Savannah screams oh my god B! He flips her over onto her back and begins to pound into her not giving her a chance to come down just building her up till she shatters and as he feels her squeeze him he releases his load in side her. Brantley pulls her close and said," Darlin I love being woken at 2am to you riding me so anytime you want to do that you just go ahead." Savannah turned pink and said," I don't know what came over me I woke up and I couldn't stop myself. I was wet just thinking about riding you." Brantley said," Darlin we are married there ain't nothing wrong with that baby. I'm glad to know that I affect you like you affect me." Savannah looks at him and said," You don't understand I have never done that before ever Brantley. I never made the first move before you." Brantley pulls back and said," baby we have a lifetime to do all the things you haven't ever done and want to do I will happily be your Guinea pig." She smiled and said," I'm tired when do we have to leave?" Brantley said" 7am so up by 5:30 if we want to eat in the way." Savannah said," okay I know we will need a shower so better say 5am" Brantley set the alarm on his phone for 5am.