Chapter 53

Brantley's POV

  I'm up and going early this morning which is kind of surprising with the late night Savannah and I had. She wasn't joking yesterday when she said she wanted me to do all those things to her. Last night i had her on the counter bent over the table and in our bed. I'm bringing out her wild side or it seems that way. She says that it's just with me. She has always been outspoken but not so much that she would have thought about a tattoo or piercings. She's still shy about it and thinks it should be private. She was so mad at me when I threw her over my shoulder but then she explained cause she was embarrassed, I told her that it was just family and they all know we have sex. Savannah said she just wasn't used to being so open, not that she had a problem with sex that she had thought it was private. But she knew I was a flirty type of guy and out there and she was getting used to it. I told her to tell me if what I did really bothered her. She said it didn't really bother her and that it was good for her ego that I wanted her right then and couldn't wait. I found out more about my beautiful wife every day and her life before me. I know I need to go wake her up since Carl is coming today to do the tattoo that she and Ellie are getting. Kolby called and said they would be here in an hour and Carl was supposed to be here in 2 hours.  I just about have breakfast done and I hear something and I turn and Savannah is standing propped up watching me. I raise my eyebrow and she tells me that there isn't anything sexier than her man cooking for her. I smirk and tell her" I am all about the service baby. " She laughs and said she knows that really well and has the soreness to prove it. I turn and look at her and ask if she's okay. She smiles and said" I'm good just feeling the effects of my sexy outlaw husband showing me how much he loves me and finds me irresistible , why wouldn't I be okay?"  I just look at Savannah not knowing what to say to her I am speechless.  I walk over to her and I pull her into my arms and kiss her. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me and tells me she loves me. I tell her I love her and to sit down and I will bring her plate to her. We sit talking over breakfast and she asks me if Kolby has said how serious him and Ellie are. I tell her no but I can try to find out today since we are just gonna hang out with them after the tattoos. I ask her was she worried. Savannah tells me know not really worried but concerned. I ask her why, what was bothering her. She said," please don't get mad at me B, but I don't won't El to be hurt and I know that Kolby had a bit of a reputation but I haven't seen that part of him with El."
I tel her I'm not mad and yes he did have a rep but so did I. Savannah looks at me and said," I know but I wasn't a virgin either. I had been married."
I look at Savannah and said," you mean to tell me that she is 20 years old and a virgin?" Savannah said," yeah unless her and Kolby have slept together cause she has never"
"Hell Savannah I should have been told that so I could tell Kolby that if he touched her I would beat his ass"  Savannah laughed," B she's a grown woman if she wants to sleep with Kolby she can I just wondered if he has said anything to you. And baby I had only been with one person when I met you."
I look at her and say" I know and I cherish you and your lack of experience every day. I love being the first to show you new things and push the limits you think you can go."  She leans over and kisses me as she takes our plates and puts them in the dishwasher. I smack her on the ass and she says" I don't need love letters I just need you to smack me on the butt and say that ass is mine" I laugh at her words and tell her unless she wants to be greeting Ellie and Kolby like that she better get her ass in gear. She goes upstairs and jumps in the shower and when she's ready she comes back down stairs wearing a tank top and leggings.
About that time Kolby and Ellie come in, we are spending the day together before he takes Ellie back to Mississippi tomorrow and then he's headed back to the farm and I have to take Savannah back to Tuscaloosa. She has finals this week and next. I hope her missing so much she will be able to catch up and concentrate. This past month has been full of surprises and change for her. I mean we met and married within a month and it's crazy but it's like I have known her all my life. She just fits into my world, no she is my world. I take Kolby into the kitchen and have him help me set up for Carl. I ask Savannah if it is okay for me to move her school work and she comes into the kitchen and picks it up and takes it into the living room. While we are in the kitchen I asked Kolby how last night went. He laughed and said," Thomas won the bet with Justin on how long you would actually last at the party before throwing Savannah over your shoulder and taking her home. Justin said that you would do it before we got to the presents and Thomas said it would happen after she got her present from you."  I told him I was glad those two had something to bet on and that last night wasn't a good night for Justin and laughed. Kolby asked me how I knew Savannah was the one for me. I stopped and looked at him," Kolby are you asking for my benefit or yours?"  Kolby said," for mine"  I looked at him and said," honestly it was like the first night I met her, I couldn't stop thinking  about her. I just wanted to spend more time with her. She was just everything I saw in my future. I literally saw her in every aspect of my life. I knew I wanted forever with her but I promised her we would take things slow. That was a laugh. But I guess what solidified it was when she stood up to Jana on my behalf with a cool head and when I headed to see you she was packing her bag telling me she was coming with me. Never batted an eye just matter of fact told me.  You know I have never had someone who has had my back like Savannah. She is my whole world bro, I love her so much."
Kolby said," I haven't stopped thinking about Ellie since I met her. We exchanged numbers at the wedding after spending that time together and just talked as friends and family. Then when I heard what Savannah said and I was fuming about Jessica telling me that we were done and had been talking to Ellie and she told me what jackass had done I knew I had to go take care of her. Then when I got there and saw her face I lost it and beat his ass. I care about her bro a lot. She's all I think about. I can honestly see myself settling down with her. Not now because that isn't what she wants, she has goals and I'm not about to stand in her way but as long as she will have me I will stand by her side."
"Well I'm gonna go big brother on you now, have you slept with her?" I said
Kolby looked at me and said," Bro I know we have always talked about that but honestly I don't feel comfortable talking about Ellie like that."  I smiled," I understand but I'm asking cause of something Savannah and I discussed before you two got here. I'm going big brother for her sake , she's not like the girls we are used to Kolb she's one in a million"
Kolby said," no I haven't slept with her and yes I know she's a virgin BG. I do love her and I'm waiting until she's ready and she knows that. It's all up to her."

There is a knock at the door and Carl arrives and sets up and Savannah and Ellie tell him what they want and he draws it up and they love it and both of them get the same placement . Savannah takes her first tattoo like a pro and so does Ellie. They don't even flinch. After Carl finishes the tats he asks the reason behind it and Savannah and Ellie explain. I have him work on my back piece and Kolby has him work on his. I pay Carl and see him out. They all get ready cause we decided that since it wasn't that cold we would take the 4 wheelers out this afternoon.
After we get back and eat supper that Savannah fixed we said goodbye to Kolby and Ellie and told them to be careful. Savannah said she was going to study for a little bit and I told her I was gonna work on something that had been playing in my head. Tomorrow back to having to share her with the world.