Chapter Four

I walked inside the house follow behind Sampson. The house was huge, maybe twenty total rooms and fifteen bathrooms. Sampson's pack was huge, so they had many different pack house that people lived in, this is the main one where the Alpha's, Betas, Omega's , Thirds, and high Warriors stay.

My old pack would just cram us all into the rooms, the only people without roommates were the alpha family. They took up five rooms just for themselves, leaving only 50 or so rooms for the rest of us. The pack had almost 200 members.

Sampson had about 15 of these sub pack houses, so the most people in the rooms was two, most had there own rooms.

"What do you think of your new home?" Asked Julian smiling brightly. Sampson had wrapped an arm around his waist and they seemed to forget about the bad mood they were in earlier.

"I'm staying here?" I asked shyly as I looked around the room. Why would they allow me to stay here?

"Well, yeah. Your apart of the alpha family, and even if you weren't, your still an omega." Sampson said as his eyes crinkled and his mouth turned down in a frown.

"Oh." I said. "I'm not use to being treated so well. I use to sleep in the basement of my old pack, with the laundry machine. It helped when all of the pack threw their laundry down to me though, I didn't have to far to my bed so I could crash after I finished." I explain as I walk around the room fingerings the silky soft sheets on the bed.

"What? How many brat's laundry did you have to do?" Demanded Sampson. I whimpered as I fisted the sheets in my small hand. Julian smacks Sampson before coming to stand next to me.

"Can't you see that you are scaring him?" He cried as he wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me so we fell sprawled across the bed. I puff of air spilled from my mouth as his elbow jabbed into my stomach, but he didn't seem to notice, or he did and decided he wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Sorry, I just don't like the idea of that piece of shit pack making you do all their dirty work, no pun intended." Sampson's lips formed a smirk as he watched me wrestle my way up into a seated position. I smile at his attempt to lighten the mood, and he gives me a rare smile back. The only people he smiles at are his family, I don't even think he smiles at his pack members, maybe the pups, but that is still uncertain.

Now that I am on the bed, it is a lot more softer then the bed I use to sleep on in my old pack. I am almost not able to move around because it is so fluffy, it's almost like trying to wade around on a water bed.

"Its okay. I guess it wasn't realy nice of them to do that." I shrugged my shoulders before jumping down from the bed. I look at the height of the bed, which was to about mid torso, and questioned how Julian was able to get both of us up there. I shrug my shoulders again before looking around the rest of the room.

There was a huge bathroom connected to the room with a huge claw foot tub that I know I will be using often. A nice warm bath helps melt away all of my troubles. A shower was in the corner and it looked as if almost six or more of me could fit inside of it. The sink was a double and I assumed I was given a suite that most mated couples recieved. Otherwise there is no reason for me to have two sinks.

Just looking at the second sink made my stomach drop. Thinking about my rejection rips my heart out, all I was to him was a sex toy, and now I will permanent be marked by him. He took my virginity, my mate, then left me to the wolves, literally. I don't know if I could ever forgive him.

I walk out of the bathroom blinking away tears before they could fall over. I skipped over to Sampson before giving him a tight hug.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I don't think I will ever be able to repay you for this." I mummur into his chest. He squeezed me harder for a second longer before letting me go.

"Just you being here is payment enough, baby." He said before pecking me head and pulling Julian out of the room, stating dinner will be ready in as few hours.

I let out a sigh as I flop back down onto my extremely comfortable bed and let my mind wander into lala land, imagining what my life would be like if my mate would actually love me.