the gathering

Please be a dream. Please be a dream I chanted to myself before opening my eyes. I looked up and saw everyone looking down on me. I mean everyone. Layla, Kya, Clara, Ava and my mom and dad. I sat up , with much difficulty might I add, and said" What the fuck happened." My mom looked at my dad worriedly before turning to me. She said in a sweet tone " Honey there's something your dad and I have to tell you." I Started to get worried and looked around and said."What the fuck do you mean?!?!" My mom started to rub my back in a calming way and said." Sweet heart do you know what a hybrid is?" I slowly nodded my head and said. " yeah, it's one if those fantasy creatures that can shift into a werewolf, vampire,witch, mermaid,pheonix,demon and an angel." My mom smiled and said " yas very good! Now one last thing..." She said very quietly. I am so scared I might puke

" Sweetie, you are a hybrid. "

I started to laugh really hard and said
"Good one mom that's hilarious" as I said this I didn't notice that my hair, eyes a d nails all turned hot pink.  I looked in the mirror with horror. They went back to normal. I slowly turned around with my head hung low and said " What do I do now?" By now my hair,eyes and nails had gone back to normal. My mom and dad looked at eachother and said at the same time " you relocate." I looked up I annoyance " where the fuck am I going to go?!?" My mom got put her phone and called her only brother, my uncle Charlie. He was my godfather and my good friend.

         *time skip 2 hours later*

My dad just explained to me why I was this way and all the things I could do.  I was left on there doorstep as a baby. There was a note taped to me saying I was a hybrid and all my powers would be unleashed on my 16th birthday. And when this happened I would have to leave. And fast. To go to this all werewolf school called blood crest high. I was to live with my uncle,aunt and cousin Ingrid. Then explained to me that after I passed out I gave Kya Clara Ava and Layla powers. Kya could talk to animals, Layla is a shapeshifter, Ava has super speed and Clara has x-ray vision. After all this talk o told my dad I needed to process this Information. As I walked upstairs to my room I walked Into my room to seey bffs playing with there powers. I cleared my throat and said " I have to leave guys, for a long time. All the way to North Carolina to live with my uncle and apparently there is going to be an old witch there that is going to teach me how to use my powers." Layla got an evil grin and went behind me and locked the door. I looked at her confused and then she gets her water cup and spills it on me. The next thing I know I'm laying on the ground with a beautiful tail. It starts as sapphire blue and than fades into a lighter blue. My hair is the darkest sapphire blue ever and my nails are a pretty aqua blue color. On my head I feel something. Look in my mirror and see a crown that's gold and is decorated with sapphire's and seashells. On my neck is a deep blue shell with a silver chain. What shocks me the most are my eyes. They are a beautiful aqua color. So deep you could get lost in them. Then a voice in my head tells me this is your mermaid form. The necklace is so you don't transform every time you touch water. When you want to be a mermaid in water simply say ' I wish to be a mermaid ' and will be .....until we meet again my child.

What the fuck just happens