The sister

I had to find them. I had to find the people or person who hurt that women. She was dead because of me. She had a husband, she had a son and a daughter on the way. I don't even know who Gabriel Luna is so why would he want me? Il just have to ask mom I mean she is the moon goddess.

I teleported to my mother's house, which very few people have access to by the way, and walked in. Mom was outside on the bench reading again. She must have senced me because she turned around smiling. "Hi honey I was just about to go on a swim, care to join me?" Of course I was not about to pass up the opportunity for a swim so I raced he to the ocean.

We dived in at the same time and changed to our mermaid forms. Although I had seen my mother as a mermaid before her appearance Neve seased to amaze me. Her tail started silver bit faded into white. Her eyes where a piercing silver and she also had a crown. It was , as you could guess, silver and decorated with diamonds and seashells. We swam for a bit and then went on a run as wolfs. Hers was similar to my wolf form except she had some fit that was tinted gray.

We shifted back to human and by now it was around six so we went inside to eat. "Well, what would my princess like to eat tonight huh?" I smiled at the nickname and thought about it."how about some grilled cheese with hot Cheetos." I know it's weird ok but once I tried it I was addicted. My mom chuckled and said "You could eat anything you wanted and you choose that?" I nodded enthusiastically and she laughed again. It was about 10 minutes later when she handed me my plate. I had to ask her and it was now or never.

"Hey mom do you know who Gabriel Luna is?" She froze. "How do you know about him?" She asked harshly. "He attacked Jays pack house today and I want to know who he is." I said equally harsh. My mother sucked a harsh Breath in. She pulled out the chair next to me and sat. She took my hands and looked at me.

"Ok. This is a long story." I nodded and waited for her to continue. "Gabriel Luna was born into a family of hate, si naturally he was raised to hate and hurt not love. His mother was a corrupt woman who was blinded by rage and jealousy. When his mother was an only child. Then a new child was born. A child with powers just like you. The sister was jealous of her and tried to get rid of her every chance she got. Until one day.she got tired of waiting and tried to kill her. She lost the battle and fled. She vowed for vengeance and would destroy everything her sister held near and dear to her heart. Then she had a son and this sons name was Gabriel Luna. The mother raised him to hate. Gabriel got strong he got powers. And Gabriel loved his mother and vowed he was going to win this war for her. One day his mother grew I'll and died and thus only fueled his fire more. The very same day his mother died he wrecked havoc on the nearby town. He did things you can't imagine to the villagers. Terrible things. And until today he has not been seen since."

Well, that explains a lot. Except 1 thing "But then why does he want me? He left a message saying five us the hybrid and no one else has to be hurt. " mom's face went white.

"Well honey because there was 1 tiny detail I left out..." Mom trailed on. Ok now she was staring to scare me

"Gabriel Luna's mother was...my sister."

(Oh shit! That just got intense. Anyway sorry for late update I'm going through a lot of stupid drama so thanks for being patient bye bye 💋💋💋💋💋)