The picnic

I was pacing around my room back home. What was his problem? Whay was he planning on doing to make 'his era' a thing. It had been a day since the little chat with my cousin and ex best friend Kya. As soon as they left, I made some excuse to my mother and booked it out of there. I flew back to my house with my angel and started to pace. I can't help it ok it's what I do when I'm nervous.

As I was about to make my way around the room for the 100th time, my phone dinged, bringing me out of the endless loop. I checked it. It was a text from Jay.

Wolf boy - get dressed. I'll be there in an hour. 😘

Yes, his name on my phone is wolf boy. It was gonna be horn dog, but I thought that was a little to crass. And for some stupid reason that dam text erupted these stupid butterflies in stomach. Stupid insects. I got in the shower and used my new strawberry shampoo. I know your judging me, but come on. It was like 5 bucks.

I got out of the shower and did my hair in loose curls. I changed into a yellow and lace collar blouse. I also changed into a white-ish color skirt with a bird print. For accessories I got a butterfly neck lack and a bronze infinity bracelet. Shoes I put on my buff lace up sneakers. (Outfit above except the shoes for them just picture it without the heel) makeup I just did a light smokes eye with a pink lipstick. Picking an outfit was actually really hard science I was given absolutely no clues to where we were going. We. We were going somewhere. Was this a date?

Just as I was about to freak out about the date I was about to go on the doorbell rang. I basically ran downstairs and opened the door. It was jay and god did he look yummy. Uh, I mean, he looked nice, really nice. He was wearing a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up and boy did that make his muscles pop. He had some dark wash jeans and black dress shoes. His hair was gelled up as always. I almost didn't notice he was holding a bouquet of white lilies.

My eyes met and he was smirking of course, what else could he be doing. He offered me his elbow and said with poshness " Shall me my lady?" I chuckled and curtsied " Yes we shall." We got in his car and by now curiosity got the best of me." So were are we going on the mysterious endeavor." He grabbed my hand and stated " That will have to remain a secret my little mate." I scoffed and looked out the window.

After about a half hour we pulled up to a big meadow with a single large tree. At this point it was almost 1:00 and my stomach was growling violently. We got out the car and jay went to the trunk. "Will you tell me what we are gonna do now?" I asked impatiently. Jay then pulled out a checkered blanket and a picnic basket. "We my mate are going to have a picnic. There is no use whining to go home cause I can hear your stomach from here." I playfully hit his arm and grabbed the blanket to spread it out under the tree.

Let's just say, Jay knows what I like. He packed all of my favorite foods. Cheesecake, grilled cheese, hot Cheetos, chicken wild rice soup, mashed potatoes and even mega stuffed Oreos!!! I was in awe, how did he know? "Ok, do you have secret mind reading powers or what?" I ask him while dipping a cheeto into some mashed potatoes. "Simple, I asked your mom and she was glad to help." I brushed off my hands and looked up to him smiling.

"How long have you been planning this?" I notice that he got a pink tint to his cheeks. Oh my god he was so cute when he blushed. "Ever since the carnival. Actually there was something I wanted to ask you ever since the carnival to. I was so stupid and naive when I rejected you. I was wondering if you would even consider takeoff me b-" however he was not able to finish the sentence because we where attacked.

Jays p.o.v.

I can't believe my luck. Just as I was asking probably the most important question in my life, we were attacked by a pack of rouges. Kasey was doing great fending them off with her powers. I hope I was keeping up.

"JAY!" I heard Kasey scream. I tried to duck but I didn't get down in time. A dart filled with wolfs bane was shot into my shoulder. I turned to see who shot me. My vision was slowly starting to go fuzzy with the wolfs bane started to get to my brain. It was... her. No, no it couldn't be she's dead. I slowly laid back and watched her run away. My vision went black but I still knew it was her.

Abby.... she's alive.

A/n hahahahahahahah cliffhanger!!!!!!!! Yes I know it took forever to get done dont shoot me plz. Ok see you all later bye my lovelies!!💋💋💋💋💋💋💋