The secret

I thought today was just going to be an average day. But not was I wrong.

I woke up to the annoying beep of my alarm clock

Beep

Beep

Beep

I grogilly got up out of my bed and got a quick shower. As I got out I thought to my self 'do I have to go to school, I mean , I wish I could just have a helmet that injects knowledge into my brain. That would be Bossome ( mix of boss and awesome duh) I grabbed the first good combination I saw in my closet. It was a aqua blue floweycrop top with some grey washed jeans. I put on some eyeliner and lip gloss and headed out.  I grabbed a granola bar and went outside to see my baby in the garage. My baby was a deep red motorcycle. And she was beautiful. During the ride to school I let my thouths drift. I started to think about me. My life. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Today is my birthday. It's October 1st, how could I forget!

I pulled up to the hell hole most people call school. I parked my baby in a good spot and took off the helmet and put on my leather jacket. ( I'm a badass I know). As I walked in to school and got a few wolf whistles. 'Idiots...' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

I went to my locker. As I got there, my bffs were already there speaking very quietly. As I walked up the instantly stopped and stood up really straight. I smiled and said " Hey guys what's up?" They all smiled and said at the same time "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" I smiled widely, excited they remembered . Kya spoke up and said" We should go find Brock!" I smiled bigger at the thought. Brock had been my boy friend ever since the 6th grade. I knew he couldn't forget my birthday, he just couldn't. Layla, Ava, Kya , Clara and I all set out to find him. we started at the gym a d worked our way up to the roof. The schools rooftop garden had always been mine and Brock's special place. That's where he asked me to be his girlfriend and the first place where he told me he loved me.

Layla Kya Ava and Clara all thought that he was going to give me a promise ring and that's what they were all talking about earlier but I didn't know it.

We all walked up the stairs to the garden. Ava walked up and slowly opened the door. She tried to close it quickly because of what she saw. but she wasn't fast enough and I saw a glimpse of my worst nightmare.

I shove past all of them and flung the door open. Then I see it. My so called "boyfriend" making out with the one and only Tiff brown, the schools biggest slut. I stomp over to him and politley tap his shoulder. He at first glances at me annoyed but then realized who I was and pushed Tiff off him. " Kasey, baby Im sorry I love you..." He started to speak but I couldn't make out words. All I could do was feel the rage and sadness build up in me. All I could do was feel the energy in my finger tips. It started to rain. Hard. Brock stopped talking and looked at me in awe. "Kasey, your eyes...there gray" then it started it started thundering . I screamed as my hair started floating above me . That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.