The school

*time skip to 1 week later*

I finished unpacking my last box and headed downstairs for a snack. I had been living with my uncle for 3 days. I know, I know 'then why did you just finished unpacking?' Im lazy ok. I made some roast and looked at the time. It read '11:24'holy shit! I have to go to sleep! I ran upstairs and went to bbed .

Beep

Beep

Beep

Whoever invented alarm clocks I hate you. Please go die in a fire. I unwillingly got out of the oh so comfortable queen size bed and got a shower. As I rinsed out the shampoo I thought if all my hybrids. My mermaids name is Elizabeth and she gave me my water and ice powers. It also turns out that she is the daughter of Poseidon, so she is the mermaid princess. I got my wolf hybrid and her name is Elsa. She is a pearly white wolf which I was told was not common. She was the one who gave me my super strength and speed. I have also gotten my angle hybrid. Her name is Bella. She has jet black hair and bright silver eyes. She has a pair of powerful deep purple wings oh, and she gives me x-ray vision.The last and most recent hybrid I have received is my witch, gothel. She looks like me but her eyes, hair and nails change color based on her mood. I figured out that pink is happy, red is lovey, navy blue is sad and the rest are to be determined. She also gave me almost any magic you can think of and super smarts.

Even though I'm 16 I don't get all my forms at once. I'm still waiting on my vampire, fairy, and demon to show up.  My uncle says that my blue shell neck lace masks all scents but my werewolf scent . He gave me this long boring lecture about how great power comes with great responsibility and blah, blah,blah.

I'm wearing my blue crop top that had 'daughter of the sea' written on it in black cursive. I'm also wearing black skinny jeans and some eyeliner and mascara.

I grab an apple and hop on my baby and drive to hell

A.k.a school

I pull up to school and people Stare at me in shock. I get off my bike and try to find the office. Which I do my myself might I add. I walk up to the desk a d ask " Hi! I'm Kasey the new transfer student." The grumpy office lady looks annoyed and grabs my schedule from an ancient looking printer. I don't even bother to say thanks because I know she won't care. I read my schedule and I says

Math

Language arts

Science

Lunch

History

Free period

Gym

I scowled at the last one. Gym was a subject that I was told by my uncle to not show much strength in.

I found my locker easily cause it was close to the office and saw this fake ass girl and I'm guessing her group of friends blocking the way. I rolled my eyes said to the leader who had so much make-up on I'm going to call her cake face, and said " Excuse me, but your blocking my locker." I tried a polite tone but I don't think I did a good job.

She turned around slowly and said " Excuse me you little runt, do you know who your talking to ?! I am the future Luna of this pack and you will treat me with respect!!" She yelled in my face. When she finished talking, she slapped me.

That's right.

You heard me.

She slapped probably the most powerful hybrid in the U.S

So I did the only thing I could do.

I knocked that bitch out.

I turned around and saw what I thought to be a LEAST half the school staring at me in awe. I ran to the bathroom to look at my self and saw my hair eyes and nails where black.

I just found a new color

Black.

And it means...deadly.