The flight

Jays p.o.v

I am so mad. How dare they. How dare my beta, gamma, Delta and epsilon do this. How could they find their mates. I know what your thinking,' but Jay, they can't control who there mates are and when they find them.' I know that but the moon goddess must hate me. Why now? They couldn't have waited a LEAST until Kasey and I were back together.

(The next part will be different since I'm lazy.)

All the guys walked up to me. The reason I was so mad was cause they started to talk about their stupid perfect love life.

Reid: so dude how's it going with the hybrid?

Me: slowly....

Davin: that sucks man. But on lighter notes me and Clara are TOTALLY hitting it off. We already kissed.

Everyone but me: Me too!!!

At this point I stopped off to find Kasey. My wolf jack was really excited to find his mate. and I had to admit. I was to. I knew she had a free period now cause I might have printed out a copy of her schedule. I know it sounds weird.

I found her by the girls locker room. She had on her gym clothes and looked sexy as hell. I growled not liking that other males could see her like this. After everyone else left she was just grabbing her things. I lost all control when she bent over to pick up her water bottle. Her ass was.... Just....Dam. I lost all control and went over to her.

Kaseys p.o.v

I stopped out of the locker room. I had had to much of the lovey dovey talk. Ava, Kya , Clara and Layla where all in there talking about their perfect relationships. I had had enough. I just couldn't listen to them. It just made me depressed. I missed Jay. I know ' but he's an asshole bitchy bitch.' I get that and he is, but I still miss him.

I waited for all the girls to clear out of the locker room. I heard a growl but just ignored it. I dropped my water bottle and bent down to pick it up. As I stood up I was pinned to the wall. I realized it was Jay because of the sparks. I tried to push him off but he just growled and held me closer.

I finally kneed him In the crotch and said " WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE I DON'T WANT YOU!!" I walked away but I heard him yell to me.

"YOUR NEVER GONNA FIND SOME ONE LIKE ME!" I laughed at this and turned while still walking and said,

" THAT'S KINDA THE POINT SHIT HEAD!"

I walked out the door and took off as my angle.